It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix Lights: Skeptic's Discovery That We Are Not Alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Has anyone bought this book and read it please? Sense I figure the book is older than the dvd surely more people may have got the book sense its easier to access and anyone can read a book because you don't need a dvd player for a book no matter where you are!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes, I bought it several years ago. Not a bad read, kind of waffles between the metaphysical and scientific. But it does has some good info and witness accounts surrounding the event of those who actually were there to experience it. There is definitely some strange going-ons over Phoenix.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
There is definitely some strange going-ons over Phoenix.

Yeah, there is. Last night I saw a very strange bright light in the sky, it was a pinkish red, it almost looked like a flare but it was way too high to have been shot from a flare gun. It appeared to have disappeared into the clouds, that or it just fizzled out....

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I also have been drawn to Arizona and made three visits there and seem unusual things.

I believe the Grey's have an attraction for the Mountains and also the Vortex's up in Sedona.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I wish I could go to Arizona or lived there.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yes, I bought it several years ago. Not a bad read, kind of waffles between the metaphysical and scientific. But it does has some good info and witness accounts surrounding the event of those who actually were there to experience it. There is definitely some strange going-ons over Phoenix.

Have you seen the DVD Doc. ?

If not is the book buying and reading in your opinion ? Does it answer a lot of questions with evident or proof? Does it have color pictures ? Are the pictures real good and worth it?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think I may just go down to the book store and read it there.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83

THIS...is a VERY GOOD idea.....
Do the research on the questions that you have yourself!
AWSOME PLAN!

Then come back here and share what you find with us on this thread!

I remember the news publicity clearly, the Phoenix Lights on the news when it happend. Something pretty significant HAD to have happened..........

[edit on 22-1-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by imtim83

THIS...is a VERY GOOD idea.....
Do the research on the questions that you have yourself!
AWSOME PLAN!

Then come back here and share what you find with us on this thread!

I remember the news publicity clearly, the Phoenix Lights on the news when it happend. Something pretty significant HAD to have happened..........

Sure but I usually don't remember stuff well. I will try though.

Looks like the DVD may be sorta kinda worth it.

I just read a review of it.

www.trashcity.org...

What do you think? Honest review?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As stated in the above post, the book came off as being a little too new-agey, metaphysical for my tastes. But it did contain some nice first hand eye-witness accounts and information as well. It was a decent read, but not spectacular IMO.

I would get the documentary instead, as that DOES look very good.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

As stated in the above post, the book came off as being a little too new-agey, metaphysical for my tastes. But it did contain some nice first hand eye-witness accounts and information as well. It was a decent read, but not spectacular IMO.

I would get the documentary instead, as that DOES look very good.

From what I have been hearing the documentary is ok to pretty good. I want to research it for a few more months to see if its really worth getting.

Thanks.

top topics

join