It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Community snitching and bitching running wild.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
money.aol.com...

gangstalkingworld.com...

The reason the article was important should be obvious. The kind of thing that are happening in this article, are happening in other forms of harassment, stalking, and mobbing, and they are slowly in various forms spilling over into other areas of society, not surprisingly.

This part of the article I found very impressive.

[EX]The digital age allows critics to quickly find a fair amount of information about their targets. One day last November, at about 11:30 a.m., a blog focused on making New York streets more bike-friendly posted the license plate number of an SUV driver who allegedly accelerated from a dead stop to hit a bicycle blocking his way.

At 1:16 p.m., someone posted the registration information for the license plate, including the SUV owner’s name and address. (The editor of the blog thinks the poster got the information from someone who had access to a license-plate look-up service, available to lawyers, private investigators and police.) At 1:31 p.m., another person added the owner’s occupation, his business’s name and his title. Ten minutes later, a user posted a link to an aerial photo of the owner’s house. Within another hour, the posting also included the accused’s picture and email address. [/EX]

Can you imagine that. Within 2 hrs, there was enough info online to ruin this person. I mean this is crazy. If I really hate someone, break up with someone, etc, and want to ruin their life, I could post this kind of crap online, and within 2 hrs, there would be enough info online to ruin that person’s life. Look at the info they were able to get in just 2 hrs.

-A simple licence plate. (11:30 am)
-license plate registration information. Including name and address.
(1:16 pm.) Just one hour and 45 minutes later.
-owner’s occupation, his business’s name and his title. (2 hrs later.)
- a link to an aerial photo of the owner’s house.(2 hrs, 10 mins later)
-the posting also included the accused’s picture and email address (3 hrs and 10 minutes later.)

Imagine these 2 scenarios.

Let’s say a child had been hit, and the community was furious, and they get this information. Let’s say a bunch of them decide to go to the persons house to confront them.

Let’s say the persons car was stolen, and they have no idea that the person was driving badly, but for the rest of their lives, this is on some website, and people start doing things to their homes and family.

How many other people have had stuff like this happening to them without ever realising it?

Do you see the subtle elements that are the start of gang stalking? This what is happening in China, Korea to a damaging degree. I mean did you see the next scenario?

[EX]Online shaming is happening across the world, with several well-publicized cases in China. Last fall, one blogger posted photos and the license plate number of a Beijing driver who got out of his car and threw aside the bicycle of a woman blocking his way. The driver was quickly identified by Internet vigilantes and soon apologized on television for his behavior. And on a popular Web site last year, after one husband accused a student of having an affair with his wife, other users posted the student’s phone number and other personal details. After that, groups of people showed up at his university and parents’ home, according to some reports. The student denied the affair.[/EX]

I mean what if some of these people had decided to teach the little home wrecker a lesson? Or just gang stalk him for his alleged crimes? This is where that community empowerment crap really goes wrong.

We then have people playing judge and jury, and often the person does not get to have a fair trial. Or what if an affair was happening, because her husband would beat and cheat on her, and she then turns to this student? Not good I admit, but there would then be more to the story.

People have false and invalid reasoning skill, often they do not reason they just hear something and they are so happy to play judge and jury, when most of them are not worthy to throw the first stone, and should not be casting the first stone, or any stone for that matter.

www.iht.com...
This is where the world is going however. We are seeing it wide spread in Asian countries like China and Korea, but make no doubt, this is what we are also now seeing here in many forms.

new topics

join