It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics: What U KNO 4 President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

PODcast: What U KNO 4 President
What U KNO put his hat into the ring and now he is telling his stance on the issues vital to ATS voters. Listen and respond to this campaign ad for What U KNO

length: 10:30
file: ptspod_2127.mp3
size: 9843k
feed: pts

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The Declaration of Independence
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

This is my stance. We need a chainge in our government and we won't get that chainge unless we fight for it. We need to voice our opinions to our congressmen we need to let our voices be heard.

[edit: added link and EX tags]
External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/21/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm glad to see members being so enthusiastic, but the elections don't start until next month.

Still, I guess it's never to early to get the jump on the competition.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Have to I am new here so I need every advantage I can get. LOL Thanks for the positive feedback.

Thanks for the external link 12m8keall2c

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

While I applause your wish for change and your zeal this document should be reserved for those sweeping changes when political discourse is no longer an option. I don't think we are quite there yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Your right Political Discorse is still an option at this point and we need to ensure that it remains an option for generations to come. I think tho it is high time to rein in some of the power that the government has granted itself. And remember that this is a government by the people and for the people.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Now that the elections are fully underway I thought it only right to give this podcast a little bump so that others can hear it.

new topics

top topics

join