It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We were grown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Do you think the truth of how we were created could be that we were grown by ETs ? I mean its possible. Not saying its true but do you think that this is why some people may not beable to handle the truth?

Lets say it is true or somehow we can get proof one day that it is. Do you think a lot of people would accept it?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
even if they did grow us then where did they get the souls from.

I mean without going into anything religious we all got a personality, a spark of some sort if you know what i mean. Seems to me that is the most intersting part of any human

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you can prove it, with good quality, verifiable evidence, then many will accept it. There will always be nutcases and religious types that refuse to believe the truth no matter what you show them, but intelligent individuals generally don't hide their heads in the sand just because they may not like the truth. This site is dedicated to the idea of "Deny Ignorance" thus the truth will set you free.

That being said, I don't believe we were created by ET. There is too much evidence for Evolution including a long fossil record and DNA data.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks you all for the interesting discussion and giving your great opinions!

top topics

join