It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do these people just make money off people's idiocy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Just listening to this for a while is so annoying - and I hardly know how a witch could become a Mason because they don't believe in a Supreme Being...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This guy claims "archaeologically" the cross on Constantine's soldier's shields were "Ankhs" where is the evidence for that BS?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Some want to get rich, some want to be famous, some are paranoid and some are evangelizing their religion. I dont even pay attention to them anymore...the only thing that ever changes about their message is the messenger.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreiMaurer
Do these people just make money off people's idiocy?

Yes. Case in point:

Om the ATS home page, there is a link to a website called "Secrets of the Masons". There they offer you a book that people have "been murdered over"...all for just $24.99!

Just listening to this for a while is so annoying - and I hardly know how a witch could become a Mason because they don't believe in a Supreme Being...

It would depend on what you meant by "witch". Historically, it referred to the old female witchdoctors, who knew the medicinal properties of herbs. These of course couldn't become Masons, but because of their gender rather than unbelief.

If you're referring to the various Wiccan or neo-pagan movements, then yes, there are several who are Masons.

top topics

join