It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Saddam go so easily?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
I think its really him. We have seen others that were supposed to be him, and obviously not. I think the US got him.

And I agree with greenkoolaid and flinx. He is going to end up living in a condo in the Hamptons after he shares what he knows.

And please don't say the US would never do that. We do it with mafia people that turn the "Godfathers" in. Set them up nice and cozy in Arizona.

[Edited on 12/15/03 by crayon]

Whoa. I never said he would be living in a condo anywhere. I think he is gonna be forced to stand trial for what he did and he won't be getting off easy.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Why did he get captured so easily?

Lot of possibilities on this one!

Conspiracies�

Maybe he has been captured or working with America all along?

Maybe its part of his plan, so he can show everyone what will be done to him which in killing him will incite more rage, i.e Martyrdom?

Maybe he just gave up; he was pretty much surrounded, and hopes to say his peace or escape!

My belief is this was always his intention if they ever got close enough to him, he coulda run if he wanted to! Probably got some agenda, but if it will be allowed to come out?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think they woke him and he was all disoriented.

Plus he's probably a coward.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I know why he gave up so easily.

He was in a hole. It sucked. He was starving. H had 750 thousand US dollars in there with him. The dude couldnt even call out for pizza!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by planetlegend

Originally posted by drunk
Well i for 1 think this guy isnt him based on articles i have read since his "capture"

hmmm. They took a DNA sample before it was announced that they have caught Saddam. So in conclusion, the real Saddam has been caught.

you do realize....there is the possibility of this being a decoy?

saddam = found
troops = not looking for him no more
iraqi borders = free zone for him to pass into syria

DNA strands can be cloned... a country not following with the rules is highly unlikely to follow these pathetic humanitarian rules

he has possibly escaped, and is now living a truly blessed life somewhere on the canaries

or
this is really him, he is ultimately a goner, and he wants to savour any hate for bush, since he has failed miserably in front of the americans.(where's their god when u need him

Peace
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wishful thinking on your part Cyrus....
The man has been identified by his own top people ...Aziz for one, members of the Iraqi Council, etc.
You, as well as others, can go on denying this but it will eventually sink in that there will be no more pulling for Saddam; no more "where is Saddam" crapola.....
Oh wait....now its: "Is this the real Saddam?", etc.!
I can just hear the crys of pain when they finally find a significant find on WMD....

Ask the leftist and anti-war folks if they aren't hoping and praying that those "unaccounted for" WMD are not found anytime soon.....I mean geez...look how long it took us to find Saddam?

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No need to gloat Seekerof, a simple I told you so would do.

Why did Saddam go so easily? One word.

Cowardice.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
or maybe he was just tired and scared? Meaning after what happened to his sons.
that cant be an easy thing. even to a bad-to-the-bone-dictator.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Erm... How would anyone have a sample of his DNA? Where was the original to match it with? How was it matched so quickly? Why didn't they shave that dead caterpillar off from under his nose?

Why did he have all that money with him? It's been 8 months... he couldn't catch a cab and get out of town? Bribe someone to smuggle him across to somewhere?

I also thought he was supposedly a very sick man, cancer even? What were those treatments he was undergoing a few years ago?

The more answers, the more questions. I am thoroughly confused and not sure what to think... I sure wish the US wasn't acting like some self-righteous paladin all over the world.

Purrrrrrs, any links to these questions would be helpful, especially the caterpillar one. >^,,^

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Erm... How would anyone have a sample of his DNA? Where was the original to match it with? How was it matched so quickly?

Probably a hairbrush from a palace. DNA samples are pretty easy to come by. Can't help you with the dead mouse on his upper lip though...probably for easier recognition.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I reckon he would have put up a fight, he had a weapon, yes.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
well thats the whole point he might be feeling the strain of his age might want to get his sons back or it might not be him atall you never know

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
coward ?? if you know u will die, whats the point of fighting?

death isn't glory, but failure.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It's just another set up to make Bush appear like the 'good guy'. Remember the war thing with the the fake weapons saddam or binladen were supposedly holding? It's all a scam and i don't buy any of it. It's all #e ... These major players buy and sell weapons to each other all the time, and why? Because War Sells!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
At freind at work pointed out that Saddam being captured before christmas had some reverance..
errrrrr.
I duno what the hell he was talking about.
Well, Im trying to figure out how, I have some ideas, but thier stupid.
Any one know what im talking about?
Deep

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
saddam went so easily because he was already in captivity.

Maybe secretly by americans, maybe by iraqi ppl or from saddam's old army.

I think saddam got some beatings, and maybe drugs also because he looks very depressed and 'relaxed'.

I don't believe he would give up like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join