It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO photo of 2006 from Poland - has this been debunked?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I would suggest reading the bottom of the article on the second link, it tries to recreate the Sallad Bowl UFO and they had no success in recreating it.

I'm on the fence here.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

turn the camera on - and reset the clock

Aha, good one.

2 or 3 similar cameras will help also.

So it is a SALAD BOWL!!!

Perhaps it is welded air tight, and filled with O2 or Helium to make it lighter to toss.

Why
UFO in 60's looks so ugly, looks like something made of tin
UFO in 70's looks better
UFO in 80's much better
UFO in 90's till recently is full of bright light

Does alien technology improved at the same rate as human technology? They have the same technology timeline as us?

Nah, it is just human imagination. Old people have dull imagination, 21st century people have more sophisticated one, with much more accessories such as colourful and bright lights.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the time stamp is encrypted within the file but i agree - the time could easily be faked by turning off the camera before the shot. there still lies the difficulties faced by the guys in the analysis i provided.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I would suggest reading the bottom of the article on the second link, it tries to recreate the Sallad Bowl UFO and they had no success in recreating it.

yes , i read that .................

and thier " failure " did not impress me

thier ethos was to fabricate a strawman .............. and that is what they did

thier methodology was IMHO flawed , and pathetic ..........designed to fail

they explored very few options , and seemed determined to rubbers stamp it " autrhentic "

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Fake for me!

The object is small and close to the camera otherwise it would be less clear on what was a fairly hazy day.

The clincher for me though is the top left picture of the group of four where (and I have to agree with a previous posters wife) the two 'salad bowls' are joined, the ring is crinkly and isn't constant in thickness.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I'm sorry, but these look REALLY fake.

I totally agree. I find it extremely difficult to believe that this was a UFO of any kind. Definitely a fake, IMO.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Looks fake to me. The sun is to the right relative to the car's hatchback and the jet contrail. Despite that the reflection on the 'object' is as if the sun was down and to the left.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Definately a fake

The first thing I thought of when I saw the pics was that they are steel bowls placed rim on rim. I have a set of steel bowls that look very much like those in the pictures. I can make UFO'd too.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It kind of looks like the is an image of a being sitting in a seat, but upside down , head pointing at five o'clock. The image looks like it is glowing white.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I want to believe..
But I believe in salad bowls !!

..or something simular..

Looks like there is something written on the bottom of the upper 'salad bowl' (or on top of that thing for the sceptics that dont want to believe in salad bowls..thought salad bowls exists I assure you!
)

[edit on 21-1-2007 by g210b]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

I want to believe..
But I believe in salad bowls !!

Looks like there is something written on the bottom of the upper 'salad bowl' (or on top of that thing for the sceptics that dont want to believe in salad bowls..thought salad bowls exists I assure you!
)

Are you stealing my trademark

BTW, I thought the same thing about writting on the flat portion of the upper bowl. Its also interesting to note that both top and bottom of the object have identical flat portions...just like identical bowls.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well im not sure what to make of it. The sensationalism is a bit of a problem the "ONE OF THE MOST GENUINE cases of a UFO sightings" and the "SOME OF THE BEST UFO PICTURES IN THE WORLD!!" All seems a bit to eastern bloc la di da look at the followers fall for this one feel about it along with a rather uninteresting imo looking craft. The interview with the pole was not very interesting and I could not place any real significance in it.

Interesting that the guy who owned the camera was apparently a bit of a local celebrity. This kind of celebrity occasionally pops with this type of serendipity imo no links.

Of course sending a couple of guys out into a field with taped salad bowels and declaring that it would have been pretty impossible to have been faked this way is of no consequence. There is more then one way to chuck something up into the air even something larger then those bowls. In fact that whole throwing the bowls in this manner does no justice for their argument. They state they bowls got dirty quickly. True they would on a day like the day they chose. The original photos were taken on a cold frosty day, if the ufo [salad bowl] had landed in that field with a thump that’s pretty much all it would have been cause the earth would have been solid. No muck. Footballers know this. Whether they could have got some good photo stills from throwing an object into the air like that I would think comes down to momentum.

Even though if you look at the original ufo it is hard to determine if it has any bumps in it. imo it has. Still as with a lot of these photo’s it’s still inconclusive especially if the witness is going to stand by their account.

20 km around Siedlce and E30

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If that's an alien probe, it sure is beat up.

Those guys should take better care of their stuff...

Great pics though. Screams fake to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It looks too "nuts and bolts" to be "alien"
I've never seen this before but its quite impressive!
You never know these days with GCI,MMORPG,hubcaps,etc?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't WANT to believe, I have no choice. I have been a witness to 2 very close (within 100ft.) anti grav craft sightings in Colorado with other witnesses. Salad bowls is what i thought at first too but I will be 100% certain when someone can recreate shots like this and then say, "see these are saladbowls that I hurled about 40ft(picture #4) in the air and then took crystal clear pictures of." This is my only contention with that theory but I do agree with most everybody else - the object looks like 2 metal bowls on top of eachother.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The give-away for me here is as ignorant_ape pointed out, the discrepancies between the photos and the angle of the object. The rim in the middle of the object could not be used to steer a craft and would thus not require to tilt.

Furthermore, tilting would probably hinder fast motion, as was described.

About the sun being in the wrong position for the shadow/illumination. I think it is in the correct position, low and to the left of the vehicle: In photo 4 one can see that looking from the rear end of the car (one can see the raised boot) the sun is to the left. In photos 2 and 5, where the sun is absent, the 'UFO' can be seen in perspective of the car, with sun from the left, which, according to photo 4, is where it is.

Also, if the object were moving fast, it is unlikely that a standard consumer-level digital camera would take such clear photographs; without even a hint of motion blur.

As for the question of whether such an object can be thrown as far and high as it is; we cannot from the images provided see what there may be to either side of and behind the camera. There may be a building on the opposide side of the road from which it could have been thrown/catapulted. We can see a tree to the right however, from which the object may also have been thrown.

It is in my opinion a fake.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but the ufo looks ridiculosly small.

Seems like two plates in the air, just a few meters away from the photographer.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
you can see the reflection of the person who trows it in the air on the object....

You can see his trowing motion hehe....

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
sorry guys im a big beliver but i see nothing but two metal mixing bowls glued together!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
id say this one is about 80% debunked... the consesus is salad bowls. lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join