It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs/UFO or camera reactivity in 9/11 pics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hey Ya'll:

I dont know anything about UFO's or orbs but being on ATS has made me aware of them. Anyway, I know images mean a lot to some people and I was surfing this morning and ran across something some of you may be interested in.

I dont know if they are orbs, an unidentified object, something that happened with the camera... I dont know. But, I wanted to show everyone to see what you thought of the images, if anything.

Ya'll are the experts!

www.musarium.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Lights reflecting off the window. Mabey kitchen lights. Mabey they are making tacos!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You're, like, kidding, right? What you've got there are reflections of lights in fixtures or lamps inside the room from which some of the photos were taken.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If I were 'kidding' I wouldnt have taken the time to post it.

Im not even into 9/11, was simply passing something on. Do with it what you will but being as ass wipe with it is never a good idea in anything we do.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Very incredibly clearly a reflection of lights on the ceiling.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
are you serious.....im a noob and even i could of told you that the picture is showing a reflection of a lamp or light inside.....

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I agree that they are lights, but seriously guys. STOP ATTACKING HIM. If you don't like the post then find the strength to get over the rage you feel building up inside you and don't post

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah! What he said!

But Im a chick hehe

Love it when a man stands up for me.

Southern Hospitality!

Edited to burn to jerks

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Little One]

new topics

top topics

join