It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I Had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
About three nights ago, I dreamt that I was in a situation were I was with someone else (a man) in a room. I asked the man "How are you able to talk to animals?" and the man then responded "by putting both your hands in this bucket of liquid". I did not know what the liquid was but I'm thinking it could have been water. The dream was not in those exact words but it was the same idea.
Also, I was just watching the History Channel this evening, and they were showing a program about how people get marks on their bodies resembling the places were Yeshewa (sp?) was cut. They then mentioned that the days after He died, that St. Francis of Azizi was givin the powers to heal and talk to animals. I'm assuming this has nothing to do with my dream, but thought it was interesting.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar dream and could maybe interpret it for me.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
But there is a BTS forum for exactly this sort of stuff. Just thought you should know.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
But there is a BTS forum for exactly this sort of stuff. Just thought you should know.

I can't register to BTS because I have a Yahoo! e-mail account and they won't let people with free e-mail serveses register.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Register BTS? All you have to do is login with your ATS name...its just a division of ATS..not a completely different site/organization..

-wD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok, please comment on my dream, because I want to know what it means!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

I feel that dream interpretations would fit under paranormal studies, since dreams are occasionally visions of something to happen, or connected to repressed memories or whatever else.

About your dream--Strange, I haven't had anything similar to it. Maybe you were sort of flashing ahead to the program you watched in a roundabout way. Oftentimes glimpses and visions of what is to come doesn't come to in the exact form that it will when it actually happens. That's the best that I can offer.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The dream was from God or your spiritual Guardian. he was saying that he can talk to lower species by putting part of himself into water and this is sort of how the advanced spiritual beings communicate with humans and other lower species. The Bible and other scriptures explain that in the beginning God was with the water and either divided the water into layers or extended part of himself into different layers of the water so that he could create humans and interact with them.

So what your dream is telling you is that God is communicating with the lower species, including humans, by extending part of his physical form into the layer of cosmic liquid that we are suspended in.

Basically the guardian or God is saying that humans are like animals and he is in contact with them through extending part of his physical form (a hand) into this atmosphere. In fact God or your Guardian is touching you physically on another dimension and that is how he stays in contact with you and communicates with you. imo

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Many a classically trained Freudian shrink has tried to explain water dreams as just fear of death/ drowning...or sex (of course), but I have the "liquid in a container" dream alot too.

I'm thinking soul in body? As a child, I would dream I accidentally liquified people I knew and would try to collect them in buckets. Fear of loss through death, then reconstitution/ contact? I don't know... Also, Church dreams where they kept refeeding liquified people to us in communion. Soul drink?

But the speaking with animals is a twist. I'm frequently communication 'challenged' in dreams. Like me but speak German, or me but handicapped/ retarded... again, a comment on the physical limitations of our soul vessel.

My only dream of perfect communication was when I was seeking answers to an encounter experience and had meditated for answers: in the dream I was the Alien, and experimenting on ME, but I saw myself as an infant. An infant I HATED. But telepathically, the feeling was mutual.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
In fact God or your Guardian is touching you physically on another dimension and that is how he stays in contact with you and communicates with you. imo

So you're saying that a Higher Being is touching me in another dimension with his hand???

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst

Originally posted by Aztec
In fact God or your Guardian is touching you physically on another dimension and that is how he stays in contact with you and communicates with you. imo

So you're saying that a Higher Being is touching me in another dimension with his hand???

Yes precisely. The details are incomprehendable but it is true that your guardian, who is an extension of God, is in physical contact with you, and normally that contact is made with its hand; although at various times the guardian will go places and stay in touch with you telepathically, or it may even leave a protective guide of some kind to watch over you while it's away.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

top topics

join