It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pic of Alien flying craft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
www.shoutwire.com...

More on that story of the Air Force Colonel and those lights he saw...I guess someone enhanced the photos and thinks you can see an someone flying the craft at some flight control consol...pretty weird and might be nothing but interesting none the less.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This is very interesting. . but have nothing to go on except for his word that it was not of this earth, and a few pics that could be just about anything.

Dont know why this guy would manufacture a story like this, doesnt seem to fit.

I will say that I am not a religious person at all, but just hsve this feeling that we are on the cusp of something that most people wont comprehend. I have nothing to go on but my gut, but seeing the guys thoughts on the sightings vs scripture rekindled my thoughts that something big is going to happen. . whether a public landing, invasion, or the nwo. . Its scary to think about. There just seems to be more and more sightings of this type.

Good find

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I will say that I am not a religious person at all, but just hsve this feeling that we are on the cusp of something that most people wont comprehend. I have nothing to go on but my gut, but seeing the guys thoughts on the sightings vs scripture rekindled my thoughts that something big is going to happen. . whether a public landing, invasion, or the nwo. . Its scary to think about. There just seems to be more and more sightings of this type.

I hope so! It needs to happen!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Please discuss in existing thread, Air Force colonel reports lights 'not of this world'.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

top topics

join