It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Redemption Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been mentioned before but has anyone ever heard of this?

I've read two articles regarding two different cases where individuals were caught cashing checks from the Federal Reserve Bank that were later deemed bogus by the banks.

Their reasoning? It was owed to them under the theory of "redemption" that goes a little something like this:

When the United States went off the gold standard in 1933, the government went bankrupt. Government leaders, in order to secure credit from foreign powers, secretly pledged the "lifetime worth" of American citizens as collateral.

The government began trading birth certificates on the open market as a form of capital. Each certificate is worth between $600,000 and $1 million and sits in a U.S. Treasury account. Any American is entitled to "redeem" the value of his certificate and write checks on his account.

Redemption theorists say the government enslaves U.S. citizens by using them as collateral for international loans.

Wacky?

They claim all of this is top secret and the amount of money is placed in a secret account called a "Strawman".

The theory states that whenever a person get mail and the letters in their name are printed in all capital letters, then the letter is actually addressed to that person's Strawman.

Now that's some weird conspiracy...with a potential pay day or jail time.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
No, it's not wacky it's very real in these forums, probably a thousand threads out there on topics around the Federal Reserve.

But your right about your name on certificates being nothing but a legal fiction, merely an assumption used as collateral in the Federal Reserve.

Here's a page on the juristic aspect around use of capitals for names.

www.wealth4freedom.com...

Comes from this very beatiful site also having an article on birth sertificate ...somewhere a little down.

www.usavsus.info...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wow...thanks for the heads-ups man. It's a very underhanded concept and something new to me. Looks like I have some reading to do.

Now if only I could tap in to my "strawman" and take care of this mortgage bill.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Birth Certificates are not worth money - guh.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Why does the government then pay about $3000 a piece to have them issued?

Why don't they let hospital or mother pay?

Because government wants the file.

Look the USAvsUS link about 1/3 down.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreiMaurer
Birth Certificates are not worth money - guh.

Perhaps...as I said I'll look into it. It's a pretty interesting idea.
I wouldn't be surprised though it it were or were not true - buh!

new topics

top topics

join