posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:14 PM
Lets say your going on a cross country trip in your car. What should you have with you in case your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere?
This list is in no particular order, please feel free to add your tips to the list!
1. Jug of water for the radiator.
2. Scarf or ductape. A scarf is a great temporary repair for a burst radiator hose.
3. Battery Booster. If your battery goes dead.
4. A good flare
5. Can of fix a flat.
6. Spare tire.
7. Spare wire. (once my headlights went out, so wired them up directly to the battery & kept going.)
8. A screwdriver and a pair of pliers.
9. Quart of oil
10.Quart of tranny fluid.
11.Can of brake fluid.
[edit on 1/20/07 by makeitso]