It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creators of Saw bring you Dead Silence...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This to me looks good, i'm a big fan of the Saw movies and this looks like it is done with the same (but slightly different) spirit.

Puppets Creep me out
Youtube Trailor.

Donnie Wahlberg is in it, but I dont recognise any other names...
IMDB details

I really want to see this, it is set to be out this March...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Does anyone actually like the look of this movie???

You know it looks like a cheesy paranormal horror flick, but you should also know it will be intelligent (just look at saw films) twisted and possibly even have a big twist at the end.

What do you guy's think???

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That movie is one that I will definitely be waiting for!! Looks like it might be good..

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I watched the trailer for the movie. It looks good.

-tts

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Those things are just creepy. Does anyone notice how close she seem like Jamie Lee Curtis or is just me.:shk:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I saw an Advert for this movie when I went to go see Smokin' Aces (which was an awesome movie) But it seems like it will have a sorta Boring plot. Old Dead woman with puppets haunts and kills little kids and cut out their tonges because that was the punishment inflicted on her...lots of creepy dolls blah blah blah....i'm not sure i want to pay 8 dollars to see this movie. Then again considering the dirctors theres very possible a huge plot twist...*shurg* we'll see....

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah thats the thing, it looks like any other cheesy paranormal horror flick we've seen, ie. Darkness Falls, but the thing that's going to draw me in is the Directors/writers, I absolutly love Saw films.
I'm not too sure their trying to top Saw though, so maybe it won't be as it seems it could...

top topics

join