It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its about time we had a march on washington

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
cmon atsers get up and let your voice be heard !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I've been saying this as a 3 time Op Telic vet. but becuase I'm British I just get accused by the ignrant as American bashing!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
im not bashing you thank you for serving our country

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One of the big reasons people aren't marching is because they don't know what to march for.Too many people don't know what we know on ATS....at least not yet anyway.
If we keep telling people about what we know,including this HUGE site,then we could organize some kind of plan.If those things happen then this might work.
Tell everybody you know about this site,if they don't know it yet!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
semperfi, I know u ain't sayin I'm bashin you. Just alot of your fellow man say I'm US bashing just for tellin them the truth. Keep up the good work and mobalise your fellow man to condemn bush's foreign policy.

Be safe

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy1880
Do something before more people must DIE I have killed becuase of your president, it's not nice. I don''t want to do it again!!!

See there you go making it all our fault that you viciously murdered an innocent life somewhere. SURE MUST BE AMERICAS FAULT that your a sick serial killer that roams the streets of london searching for his next victem yadda yadda yadda I heard it all before

KIDDING KIDDING

your right our prez sucks, and he should be impeached but it won't hapen because he is nearly out of office anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
wow i can think of at LEAST 10 more valid things to march on washington for, other than some stupid alien disclosure....

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Non violent protest has always done well in changing things.

Plus you can get a permit to march and it will be all nice and legal.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
wow i can think of at LEAST 10 more valid things to march on washington for, other than some stupid alien disclosure....

Really?Do tell!I would LOVE to hear what you have to say.

Income tax is one of those valid things I bet.

Plus you can get a permit to march and it will be all nice and legal.

We better hurry up before it becomes illegal.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
With the presedent;s aproval under 20% we should organize a march on washington like they have never seen, demanding the presendent come clean on the ufo subject just think of a million people marching on dc waving signs that say we demand the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its a good idea how about you ats

It's a nice sentiment to be sure, but on the other hand a march without a perpetual organization to do something with the fruits of the march and without a larger strategy behind the march, it wouldn't accomplish much beyond trampling some grass.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No, that's okay. I'll pass.

But I will watch from the sidelines, sitting here at my armchair.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I must say, demanding the truth about aliens not only sounds cooky, but sounds stupid. I think before we attempt anything with aliens we need to protest to get our constitution followed first.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Its generally accepted in threads that talk about disclosure, that doing it now would have catrostophic consequences in at least part of the planet, if not all of it.

What you are saying by attempting to "force disclosure" is "F* 'em, I dont care about those backwards idiots. They shoulda been ready for it like me. I dont care if people die , commit suicide, economies collapse and religions fall, doesn't concern me one bit, as long as i have have proof of somethin I already believe anyways." Selfish.

Wait for it, be patient. When enough of us are ready it will happen. Curious though, why do you require proof if you already believe?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I proposed the same thing about a month ago in my thread about Dan Akroyd. I think having a march on DC with some "star power", albeit a minor star these days, would be just what the media need to jump all over it, and bring much needed public focus to the subject.

Im in. . .

L3X

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
bla bla blah just words no one act seriously

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
For this to happen there would have to be a mass sighting, at the super bowl perhaps.

A simple march won;t make them say anything.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
bla bla blah just words no one act seriously

That was productive. . .thanks for your genious input that will, I'm sure, be used to further this topic.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
With the presedent;s aproval under 20%

www.pollingreport.com...
Bush has approval ratings this week in the high thirties. 38% or so.
Definately not 'below 20%'. You are off by approximately 20 points.

we demand the truth

So do we at ATS. THE TRUTH is that your figure was wrong. If you want to call for a march on DC, go ahead. But get your figures correct first.

[edit on 1/21/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thomas Jefferson once said, Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots. Sure you have a right to a peaceful assembly in a designated place and license in hand. Whoever heard of a peaceful protest? It still won't change nothing. You can do it illegally and riot and get shot in the face and it still won't do anything. So whats next revolution? Even then your going to be fighitng brother against brother, friend against friend while the culprits sit back and watch.

The scary thing about it all, this is exactly where this country is headed. That's where this road ends. The constant lies and deceit we get from our government on regular basis. You can only squeeze people for so long. They talk about fixing IRAQ fixing this fixing that helping other countries all the while ours goes down the toilet. If it continues you will see this #house go up in flames before to long.

UFO's has been filmed, pictures taken, documents, multiple witnesses in large events, but never a deep public /govenrment relations investigation. It's on the news long enough for people to wonder what it is then it gets trashed. Little do people know that you can go out every single night and see a UFO literally. Not just satellites but UFO's the kind that look like satellites but zigzag in the air and do flip flops and wobble and bounce around do right angle turns and stop hover for a few minutes change directions. Everynight if you look long enough you will spot one or more. No it isn't space junk and fireflies, or swamp gas, bats and bugs. I once stood out in the night for hours with a friends starlight night vision scope and the things you see moving about is staggering. Many lights pulsing changing magnitudes of brightness etc. I don't see how the government can keep the lid on this for to much longer.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

The government would have no reason to tell you all anything except 'get off my property'.

It's not "their" property. It belongs to the Republic...the United States of America and their citizenry.

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Nothing anyone can do will change it.

I cant believe how dangerous your thinking is! While College Football Assistant coaches are getting 23.1% salary increases and not any of them making under $110,000.00 per year lulling children into the glamour of American football, while our liberty's are systematically being removed bit by fractional bit, while our populace (especially within the younger generation) are encouraged to "not mess in politics, leave that for us POLITICIANS and Corporate Elite", while our Big Screen TV watching lazy not getting off the couch environmentally unfriendly politically uneducated monetarily challenged collective asses are being lulled into this false sense of security ... to profess that Nothing anyone can do will change it. may ACTUALLY be right on the money...unless the USA becomes the USA once again.

Just my two cents.

AB1

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join