It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its about time we had a march on washington

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
With the presedent;s aproval under 20% we should organize a march on washington like they have never seen, demanding the presendent come clean on the ufo subject just think of a million people marching on dc waving signs that say we demand the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its a good idea how about you ats

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
With the presedent;s aproval under 20% we should organize a march on washington like they have never seen, demanding the presendent come clean on the ufo subject just think of a million people marching on dc waving signs that say we demand the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its a good idea how about you ats

Yes but your going to need as many people as you saw in the movie Contact in the end and that would be difficult to do.

How does one suppose to do that?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i dont know thats why im asking on ats mods would ats sponcer something like this? ats i think this would be our best bet, speakers could be john lear, bob lazzar, stanton freidman, hell even throw in steven hawking!!!!!!!! it would be a day to be proud of

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

i dont know thats why im asking on ats mods would ats sponcer something like this? ats i think this would be our best bet, speakers could be john lear, bob lazzar, stanton freidman, hell even throw in steven hawking!!!!!!!! it would be a day to be proud of

Oh ok. Is it legal in this day and age though ?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

we should organize a march on washington like they have never seen, demanding the presendent come clean on the ufo subject just think of a million people marching on dc

This idea was the gist of the plot of Christopher Buckley's novel "Little Green Men" (1999). It's a really funny book.

It has an entertaining take on media interaction with ufology, disclosure projects and the ufological subculture.

This is definitely the funniest novel to discuss MJ-12, Betty Hill's star-map and other ufological matters.

Any resemblance any character in that book has to a real-life ufologist is of course entirely intentional.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It is possible and yes it is legal.......Freedom to Assembly. Hell with the UFO's we could March for other reasons too, the War, Patriot (Crap) Act, and overall Government follies, the hell with them all....

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i agree, now we need some one to pull it all togeather!!!!!!! Cmon ats lets here your voice lets stand up to those gov pigs, and our idiot presedent

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

i agree, now we need some one to pull it all togeather!!!!!!! Cmon ats lets here your voice lets stand up to those gov pigs, and our idiot presedent

Yes but how do we get there?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
its about time we all stand up and demand the truth!! lets march ats lets do this !!!! EVERYONE LETS ALL MARCH !!!!!!! DEMAND THE TRUTH,

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There is a topic like this every week...

They always end the same... after about 20 enthusiastic posts they fade away into the depths of dead topics.

I hate to say it, but disclosure isn't going to happen any time soon. You could march all you like but what will it achieve? The government, if they really have been this secretive in the past, won't go 'oh, there are so many of you with signs, hold on a sec and i'll get you the keys to the vault'.

They would simply get the media to portray it as an assembly of the world's tinhat-wearers, if the media didn't do it themselves already. The government would have no reason to tell you all anything except 'get off my property'.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
your right i see these all the time and im tired of it we need to unite and do this and im not going to stop talking about it until the march happens, ats im here to stay ! IT WOULD BE AWSOME

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Honestly, I could careless about disclosure this is about our freedoms which are surely plummeting into the depths. We are as a society having to dread the Government more often and I believe we are losing the battle and without the voices of many the few will be not heard...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

your right i see these all the time and im tired of it we need to unite and do this and im not going to stop talking about it until the march happens, ats im here to stay ! IT WOULD BE AWSOME

I don't think you understood me.

A MARCH ON WASHINGTON BY THOUSANDS OF UFO BELIEVERS WOULD DO NO GOOD. It would only hurt the cause even more.

You would be ridiculed in the media, the story would die and you would be no further along.

I wish people would stop trying to force 'disclosure'. If they've kept the damn secret for this many years, they will keep it for as long as they want. Nothing anyone can do will change it.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Let your voices be heard
!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
and what are you? with enough people we can force the government to do anything, we are the people that keep this country running, we make the food drive the goods from point a to b, we work in the factorys we make the weapons, you get enough people anything is possible, we farm the land, we drive the city transport eather get on the bus or not its up to you,

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i think he was trying to say that the government wouldnt have to tell us the truth. they could just say nope ufos dont exist and what can we do? wed just have to accept it

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i under stand that but they could also say the people want to know, i cant wait until the day that we find out we are not alone, i think a march would speed that up

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
People have tried the "million man march" idea in the past it didnt work out. Yea they got a lot of publicity and there was a lot of hype but when the numbers came in short of a million people there was a huge outcry that it had failed.

I doubt that much of anyone is going to get together and organize a million man march on the white house to demand that they release all info on UFOs. If you could do that I would suggest that the target be Area 51 now with that many people you could bum rush the place and realy demand a look.

The capital would just blow it off as they have blown off every time someone demanded this info be released to the public or they would show you project blue book and say here, this is our research on ufos now go away I have imbeslement to do.

Also at this point in time Bush dosesnt give two rats behids about his aproval rating he has said he doesnt care and that he hopes that history will judge him as a great leader in a time of crisis. (course I don't know why he thinks that but eh)

For a million man march on the capital to be sponsored you may try contacting companies that would benifit from the release of this information. IE Boing, Lockheed Martin, Mercury insurance (they might go for it based on their current advertizing campaign)

But as for getting a million believers in government cover ups going to washington I don't think it would get you that far.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
People have tried the "million man march" idea in the past it didnt work out. Yea they got a lot of publicity and there was a lot of hype but when the numbers came in short of a million people there was a huge outcry that it had failed.

I doubt that much of anyone is going to get together and organize a million man march on the white house to demand that they release all info on UFOs. If you could do that I would suggest that the target be Area 51 now with that many people you could bum rush the place and realy demand a look.

The capital would just blow it off as they have blown off every time someone demanded this info be released to the public or they would show you project blue book and say here, this is our research on ufos now go away I have imbeslement to do.

Also at this point in time Bush dosesnt give two rats behids about his aproval rating he has said he doesnt care and that he hopes that history will judge him as a great leader in a time of crisis. (course I don't know why he thinks that but eh)

For a million man march on the capital to be sponsored you may try contacting companies that would benifit from the release of this information. IE Boing, Lockheed Martin, Mercury insurance (they might go for it based on their current advertizing campaign)

But as for getting a million believers in government cover ups going to washington I don't think it would get you that far.

True but there is one thing that would do something but I doubt it could ever happen or would ever happen.

Get everyone that lives in the US march there and demand the truth! Then they would have no chose.

I know its not going to happen. Thats impossible.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
American citizens please use your feet and your mouths to impeach your president, he has done damage that will take 2 generations to heal.

To all the ATS members that say that they would take up arms to a president that would romove their freedoms, this president has killed some of the constitution that you hold so dear why wait for armed comflict, get out on the streets and vote with your voice. Don't just say " If martial law was announced the American people would win because of the arms you have at home"

Do something before more people must DIE I have killed becuase of your president, it's not nice. I don''t want to do it again!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join