It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Abduction Caught on Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Real Abduction Caught on Tape

I dont know if many have you have dome research on cattle abduction and mutilation. Apparently this video was filmed in Japan. I feel it could be authentic, however I know you guys are the best at debunking any video out there.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Fake. Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake. Did you actually read the YouTube comments? It's confirmed as an advertisement for a Japanese milk commercial. What exactly made you 'feel' that it was authentic?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A thread in relation to this video was started on ATS last week at the link below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has also been discussed on other forums, e.g. on the alien-ufos forum at:
www.alien-ufos.com...

The video has also been put on Google Video at:
video.google.ca...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 20-1-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Fake. Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake. Did you actually read the YouTube comments? It's confirmed as an advertisement for a Japanese milk commercial. What exactly made you 'feel' that it was authentic?

Don't be so easily swayed my friend. No links were posted to back this claim up.
Debunkers can often be just as religiously devoted to their cause as believers often are. The fear of a new paradigm is just as powerful a motivator as the wonder of the unknown. Sometimes yelling "fake" at everything isn't so much an attempt at making others disbelieve, but making yourself disbelieve.
Unless Mr. Milk Ad provided a link with a company claiming responsibility I respectfully call Bravo Sierra on him.
Without a link, the only way to debunk this would be with detailed pixel analysis on the border of the cow and the sky on some of the frames.
Personally, I don't really care if it's real or it's fake, but, if someone else can prove it either way I'd be plenty interested.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Area 51 productions? that is very suspect my friend. The coments state debunking...

Peace & love

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Either way real or fake its a good video. I do think it is a milk commercial that isnt finnished. Commercials would show the UFO in much better detail thain a white cloud like shape in the sky. If it is a fake I would take a look at the edges around the "craft" for evidence that it had been altered.

Marketing companies want things to "pop" nothing infuriates my boss more thain an unclear image that leaves the target demo guessing. (thats the point of the meeting I usualy pass out at)

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

for real.. this is totally a milk commercial from Japan

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This video is already being discussed here

Pleasedirect your comments to the preceding thread

closing

new topics

top topics

join