It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve as a Scapegoat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am listening to this video.google.com...

And now am pretty certain it is just a dispicable scapegoat argument why?

Because it is the exact argument Hitler used time and time again against International Jewery - he had a legitimate argument, Jews in control of foreign Banks refused Hitler loans he needed to continue the economic growth he had built off of "nothing".

Without those loans he was forced to make his war when he did.

It was still a scapegoat blaming international jewery for the lack of a good economic policy.

There is no way around "Reserve Banks" they are simply necessary in stabalizing economies.

None of the arguments in this film are well thought through.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Oh it gets better - they do argue that Jesus fought against the dirty money changer Jew in order to try and give the power of money production to the people.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So....

It's the Jews fault?
What a... bigotted thing to say. I am sad to see threads like this stand on ATS.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You must be an idiot - the film claims this I'm saying it's garbage like what Hitler claimed which was equal garbage. Learn to read. Go flame yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreiMaurer

It was still a scapegoat blaming international jewery for the lack of a good economic policy.

So what are you saying? Anytime someone speaks out against the Federal Reserve he is speaking against Jews?

I’ve watch the video (and part 2), the guy says nothing against Jews, simply against the Federal Reserve.

There is no way around "Reserve Banks" they are simply necessary in stabalizing economies.

Why is the US Central Bank privately owned? Why doesn’t it maintain a reserve ratio of 100%? (allowing commercial bank to virtually print money out of thin air)

What makes you think they have anything to do with stabilizing the economy? Since their contraction of the money supply caused the Great Depression of 1929, wouldn’t you say they have failed (and continue to fail) at their mandate?

Can you prove that a central bank stabilizes?

None of the arguments in this film are well thought through.

Could you elaborate on that? Can you post the arguments he made that you disagree with?

The Federal Reserve and the Jews are two completely different issues. Anyone speaking against the Federal Reserve is not speaking against Jews.

The Federal Reserve is not a scapegoat. It is real. It’s a true conspiracy, and since 1913 it has been very useful to the NWO.

Please don’t use the ADL’s ever-large anti-semite paintbrush to brand all critique of the Federal Reserve as anti-Semite. It’s just isn't so.

[edit on 21/1/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreiMaurer

Because it is the exact argument Hitler used time and time again against International Jewery - he had a legitimate argument, Jews in control of foreign Banks refused Hitler loans he needed to continue the economic growth he had built off of "nothing".

Without those loans he was forced to make his war when he did.

Oh so it was the Jews fault??????

I think that might be Nazi propaganda that you've confused with fact. Did you know hitler was a Facist, racist anti-semite who wanted all the Jews dead?

He blamed them for virtually everything that went wrong in Germany, and people like you belived it.

I'm personally offended by this FreiMaurer

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
IntoTheVoid, I don' think that's what FreiMaurer meant. Perhaps he could repost to clarify.

new topics

top topics

join