It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which goodies did the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
which goodies did the US give to the Iraqi forces?
well its been a while surely they trainned thousends of them so what have they been armed with?

have they even started Air force, Navy ?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Actually i think the weapons where purchased from 3rd party countries.

the AK-47 assault rifles where purchased from china which i read about in a news article a while back and i think they paid something like $100 per rifle.

But i think they uniforms and bullet proof vests are americans becuase they look american although they could be from other countries. The tanks are also non-american and so are most other weapons which are also non-american.

I think America has deliberatly avoided giving any american weapons themselves like small arms becuase if the country breaks down into a civil war i don;'t think america wants there stuff floating around in the hands of millitants.

From what ive seen all America has been doing is buying weapons from eastern europe and asia and giving the weapons to Iraq.

I may be wrong? Does anybody have a list of whats been supplied by who?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
List of Corporations That Supplied Iraq's Weapons Program
can be found here

www.thememoryhole.org...

Don't mean a whole lot to me, lots of US companies to be going on with tho

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Armored Humvees as well as RG-31 vehicles that the U.S. troops ride in that has V-shaped hull designed to deflect IEDs. Many Iraqi troops have been killed driving just pickup trucks.

top topics

join