It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lodge vs White lodge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Greetings thexsword

Aleister Crowley popularized many things(such as Thelema, the term "Black Lodge", etc.)

But he is far from being the author of them.

He is said to have been an Initiate of the White Lodge, but obviously fell and continued writing as Hanasmuss.

I've pointed out the following about A. Crowley a few times, but no one seems to acknowledge it:

Sacred Knowledge Question

Dion Fortune, a Golden Dawn(originally a branch of the Gnostic Church) member, also used the term Black Lodge.

So "Black Lodge" is in reference to karmic acts which are causes of suffering.

While the White Lodge points out the Dharma, or the Path that leads to the Cessation of suffering(Blavatsky, as seen in one of the links I posted in my last post, was indeed Initiated by authentic Lamas).

And the Path is Sexual(see the teachings of Highest Yoga Tantra).

So:

White: Chastity, Purity, non-orgasm, etc.

Black: Lust, attachment, desire, fornication, etc.

But colors have many levels and levels of symbolism, and need to be taken in context, such as in Alchemy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Black is also the "color" of the Absolute from which the Light(Lucifer) surges forth from, and is also the color of Saturn(related to Binah, the Holy Spirit).

So, as I've said, in context.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So to be sure is a black and white lodge nothing related to Freemasonry?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It is said that FreeMasonry was originally completely directed by the White Lodge, the Dhyan Chohans, Elohim, Rishis, Mahatmas, Magi, etc.

But within modern Masonry, just as with almost everything else in this Kali-Yuga, there are tremendous battles going on between the White and Black Lodge.

I've mentioned many times that there are(or recently were) still modern FreeMasons who are said to represent the Gnostic White Lodge.

And Christianity is originally a Pure Gnostic Religion.

To quote a couple Gnostic instructors:

From the Aquarian Message

All Religious organizations which are presently known in this physical world that do not teach the path of Scientific Chastity are controlled by the Black Lodge. When they know about Scientific Chastity and they do not teach it, it is because such organizations fell into the hands of Javhe.

(Javhe/Yahweh(Chief of demons) is not be confused with Yehowah/Jehovah, the latter Being the Logos)

On "Christian" fanaticism

Present Christianity suffered drastic changes during and after the middle ages. All these changes occurred in the mind of those who lacked the true root of Christianity. One is amazed when discovers that present Christians’ religious atmosphere is totally different from what Jesus intended in the beginning of his ministry.

Regards

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
God Tamahu you're spouting garbage that doesn't have anything to do with Masonry...where is all this coming from?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreiMaurer
There's no Choronzon just a crazy who had a Heroin addiction long before his demon battles in Saharan Deserts fantasy...and the crazies that believe him.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth",
Choronzon is the manifestation for all of our pettiness, insecurities, hatreds, fears, Choronzon is the screamer in the Abyss, and was a Babylonian feminine demon long before the time of Therion* Masonic Light was quite correct in stating that Crowley saw the confrontation of Choronzon as pscychological, but the importance of that should be understoon: and that importance is all things are of the mind, Choronzon exist inside and outside, and to confront Choronzon is to confront the poison inside ones Self, it is pivotal in the teachings of Thelema to do this if you are going to Ascend, magic is theatre, symbolic, but their is deep meaning behind the symbolisn

As far as the drugs, Crowley himself acknowledged he was a regular user of heroin and enjoyed the high, it fit his hedonic philosophy which is the basis for his "Black Lodge" teachings

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

God Tamahu you're spouting garbage that doesn't have anything to do with Masonry...where is all this coming from?

Study the works of Manly P. Hall, H.S. Olcott, J.D. Buck, Samael Aun Weor, H.P. Blavatsky, C.W. Leadbeater, John Yarker, Jinarajadasa, Rudolph Steiner, Max Heindel, and a few others for references to these Ancient Principles from relatively modern writers:

www.kessingerpub.com...

www.gnosticteachings.org...

Who are advocates of "clandestine" FreeMasonry(although a few of them being actual members of Grand-Lodge Lodges).

Many of their claims are also backed by more Ancient historians and Alchemists.

And Manly P. Hall(a member of a Grand-Lodge recognized Lodge) agrees that, even though Cagliostro was more Enlightened than the members of the Grand Lodge who rejected his proposals; was rejected anyway, which was a "mistake".

Explained here:

Masonic Ritual Sex

Regards

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well for a fact Manly P. Hall told tall tales and invented stories which gave a stronger mysticism of the organisation.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I've heard those sort of things about Manly P. Hall almost a countless number of times(from people who are obviously not as intelligent as Manly P. Hall).

But he was not "making things up".

Everything he wrote was backed by research of Initiates, ancient and modern...

...and much of what seems to be his own assertions, I believe was actually from his Inner Divine Consciousness, as we can see that he was certainly pyschologically-equilibriated, and was no sort of "quack" or charlatan.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Rarely does his posting stay on topic. I enjoy reading most of his stuff I just wish he wouldnt presume to speak for Masonry considering his subject tend to be WAY out there even for the most esoteric among us.

Cug

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count Germails Lovechild
^^^^^^^^^^ Excellent sypnosis of Crowley in the above post! I agree that in the end his ego destroyed him,

How was Crowley destroyed? In the last few years of his life he wrote 2 of is best books, lived comfortably in a boarding house receiving visitors, true he was no longer a wealthy man but wit the help of friends and followers he lived relatively well.

and this began when he first attempted to confront Choronzon in the Saharan Desert after the invokation of Pan*

Actually this was a result of scrying the Enochian Aethyrs, and not the invocation of Pan.

Crowley wrote that he successfully defeated The Lurker and crossed Daath, yet I believe he clearly failed bc very shortly atfer that this his serious addiction to heroin began and the meglamanias possessed him*

Yes he was addicted to heroin.. it was a prescribed drug for his asthma. But He did use other drugs.. most of them were legal at the time. Way things are going, I'm sure he will be tagged for using the evil drug tobacco in a hundred years.

It was at thhis point that he began indulging in more violence in his sexual relations, his life began to spin out of control*

How do you perceive his life spinning out of control?

Which begs the question, did Crowley ever really believe in his own teachings? My answer is not completely,

Not completely? Most of his problems (with friends, money, loves, etc..) were from his singleminded divotion to spreading the Law of Thelema to the exclusion of everything else.

he saw Thelema as a new age sort of pschiatry, today he might even be into Scientology*

Well not likely as he called LRH a lout (or goat depending on the story).

...and the crazies that believe him.

Gee, thanks!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

How was Crowley destroyed? In the last few years of his life he wrote 2 of is best books, lived comfortably in a boarding house receiving visitors, true he was no longer a wealthy man but wit the help of friends and followers he lived relatively well.

Thanks for replying, I have gathered through reading from various personal acquaintances that after he and Newburg confronted Choronzon he was plagued with nightmares, began using heroin more and more, and where as before the homosexual practises were ritualistic, he began enjoying more violent homosexual activity where he was the passive one, the one being "punished"
[
Actually this was a result of scrying the Enochian Aethyrs, and not the invocation of Pan.

Yes, the Enochian Aethyrs were scried for the operation, I believe the one in question was the 14th Aethyr? but I'm not sure, you are right my timeline was mixed up, I meant Victor Newburg had to be possessed by Pan and sodomize Crowley on the altar to destroy Crowleys ego before the confrontation with Choronzon could occur

Yes he was addicted to heroin.. it was a prescribed drug for his asthma. But He did use other drugs.. most of them were legal at the time. Way things are going, I'm sure he will be tagged for using the evil drug tobacco in a hundred years.

He was prescribed heroin foolishly, today we understand opiate medications depress respiration, see above for explanation of why he started using more

How do you perceive his life spinning out of control?

Also, see above, really my oponion based on what I have read but it seems psychologically he was not doing well

Not completely? Most of his problems (with friends, money, loves, etc..) were from his singleminded divotion to spreading the Law of Thelema to the exclusion of everything else.

Yes he was devoted to Thelema, but did he believe in magic the way say, Arther Waitte believed in it, or did he see magic more as a "controlling your mind mettaprogramminig technique"? Something more subjective than objective?

Well not likely as he called LRH a lout (or goat depending on the story).

Cannot argue there, only to say Scientology may be different now than Hubbards vision

...and the crazies that believe him.

Gee, thanks!

I dont believe him, but Im still crazy

Cug

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Thanks for replying, I have gathered through reading from various personal acquaintances that after he and Newburg confronted Choronzon he was plagued with nightmares, began using heroin more and more, and where as before the homosexual practises were ritualistic, he began enjoying more violent homosexual activity where he was the passive one, the one being "punished"

Which personal acquaintances? I can respond better if I know your sources but anyway... his peak heroin usage was after it, as I'm pretty sure he wasn't prescribed it until later. As for is sexual practices Crowley was always in the passive role with his contacts with men, both before and after the Vision and the Voice. To tell the truth what you said is a better fit with Neuburg than Crowley.

Yes, the Enochian Aethyrs were scried for the operation, I believe the one in question was the 14th Aethyr?

Choronzon was the 10th.

I meant Victor Newburg had to be possessed by Pan and sodomize Crowley on the altar to destroy Crowley's ego before the confrontation with Choronzon could occur

Well sorta.. it was the opening round to crossing the abyss, however it wasn't finished until Crowley confronted Choronzon.

He was prescribed heroin foolishly, today we understand opiate medications depress respiration, see above for explanation of why he started using more

Regardless heroin was what the doctors at the time used.

Also, see above, really my oponion based on what I have read but it seems psychologically he was not doing well

Well what did you read? this all happened in 1909 and he lived till '47 other than getting old how was he not doing well... any example would work here.

Yes he was devoted to Thelema, but did he believe in magic the way say, Arther Waitte believed in it, or did he see magic more as a "controlling your mind mettaprogramminig technique"? Something more subjective than objective?

The best answer is both and rather complicated to boot. I think it would be best to let the man speak for hisself take a look at the introduction to Magick in Theory and Practice for a good definition of Magick www.hermetic.com...

[edit on 1/22/2007 by Cug]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I had heard of White Lodge(s) referring to fraternities such as the Elks (BPOE), Eagles (FOE), and Moose (LOOM), to differentiate it from the Blue Lodge -- Freemasonry.

My opinion is the use of the term "Black Lodge" is used by conspiracy-theorists to describe some ultra-secret group known only to the highest-ranking Masonic heirarchy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join