It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI!....... List your favorite UFO/Alien movies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
HI all!

I would love it if people would list their favorite Alien/UFO type movies and explain how it moved you.

I will start. I LOVED the movie Contact with Jodie Foster. This moved me because it was a rather objective movie that was fair to both sides of the coin. It not only viewed alien contact from a scientific standpoint, but it also was fair to the spiritual side. I am not sure how such a balanced movie was ever given the green light by hollywood, but I am so glad it was. I hope more movies like this are made in the future.

Please let me know about other good movies involving UFO/Aliens. I need some tips.

thx a million,
David

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In no particular order...

Mars Attacks. Don't ask me why...I just like it.

Santa Claus versus the Martians. So horrifically bad, I sit mesmerised. A holiday classic.

Alien. In my house no one can hear me scream.

Alien 2. Sigourney Weaver...need I say more?

and, of course, Abbott and Costello go to Mars. Timeless comedy.

Not what you were expecting was it.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
K-Pax is pretty cool. watch that.

It made me go nearly crazy with all the millions of billions of thoughts it suggests...from bodysnatchin aliens to me questioning my own sanity...and then I watched The Fisher King straight afterwards and I'm like oMFG.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Didn't know the A&U forum was for discussing movies.
But since some members started calling individual accounts "movie screenplays" i guess this is the next step.
Next should be comics and songs.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah i also like contact!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Didn't know the A&U forum was for discussing movies.
But since some members started calling individual accounts "movie screenplays" i guess this is the next step.
Next should be comics and songs.

That seems a bit rude. It is an Alien and UFO forum, and people post supposedly "real" UFO/Alien movies and stories that are most likely fiction all the time.

I am starting a discussion on supposedly fictitious UFO/Aliens movies that may or may not be real.

Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Coneheads - Some very funny lines and the part in the film where Mrs Conehead's water break is very amusing.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Actually, according to the Home page this forum is for, "Extraterrestrial and UFO theories and coverups."

Moving to the Movies forum.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
thx a bunch. Was unaware of the proper forum.

top topics

join