It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afganistan on TV on 9/11/01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I used to work at TGIFridays and i worked the day/night of 9/11/01. Almost every restaurant closed down that day but of course Fridays had to stay open!!! I was sickened at the amount of people coming in laughing and having drinks at the bar. One thing really stands out in my mind tho. All the TV's had the replays of the events and towards the night time i hear everyone at the bar cheering. I was wondering what the hell they could be cheering for and on all the TV's it showed a night vision camera in afganistan and bombs going off. Looking back it seems strange how this happened the very same day of the attack. Its just like Alex Jones and David Icke have always said, place the blame immedietly and keep repeating it over and over and over again.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I might be mistaken but we did not attack anyone the same night as 9-11 it was a while after that we attacked Afghanistan. If you remember there was some bargaining attempted where they asked the Taliban to give him up and they gave them a limit on how long they would wait. I think you have events a little confused.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I was wondering what the hell they could be cheering for and on all the TV's it showed a night vision camera in afganistan and bombs going off. Looking back it seems strange how this happened the very same day of the attack.

That was likely footage of the first gulf war, in the middle of a long news report, in the middle of a long night, in the middle of a bar, in the middle of a lot of people drinking. Seems rather likely, to me...

join