It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cambodia jungle woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
wow this is wierd check this news.aol.com...

sounds very odd but i think she lived do you guys think she is the missing person?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i think its her

but thats my opinion

CX

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this one over the past couple of days, a fascianting case indeed, as are all feral children cases.

I do wonder though how much good we do taking these people back into civilization when they have obviously survived and are at home in the place where they grew up, despite that being the jungle?

If it's a missing girl reunited with a family then fair enough. If it's someone with no family who has been raised in the wild and has adopted all the habits of a wild animal, i think maybe they should be left to stay.

Our so-called medical professionals will only screw thier minds up back here anyway!

It is nice to see this family happy with thier long lost daughter once again, but for some reason i'm waiting for the family to start charging to see the jungle girl, whilst thanking thier lucky stars that they were the first ones to claim her.

CX.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i think they should let her go she was gone 19 years she is indeed a jungle woman and should be left that way

CX

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Another thing, you take a look at her "scar" on her arm that she is supposed to have been recognised by. To me it looks like she's been tied up.

CX.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
maybe she was captured and then finally escaped

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Another thing, you take a look at her "scar" on her arm that she is supposed to have been recognised by. To me it looks like she's been tied up.

CX.

I think the scar was on her back actually. Its not that far fetched. My wife on the run from the Khemer Rouge became separated from her family and survived for 6 months in the jungle on her own when she was 6 (true story). the ability to forage in the jungle there is endless (so she tells me).

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
really wow maybe i should setup a hut there lol

if so maybe this lady was also on the run from the khemer rouge

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
really wow maybe i should setup a hut there lol

if so maybe this lady was also on the run from the khemer rouge

Well their reign of terror was from 1975-1979 and then they were a much smaller group operating out of remote regions of Cambodia and unlikely to be hunting her down as they were out of power when she was born.

new topics

top topics

join