It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media coverage of George Bush's homosexual prostitue reporter!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

Also, check out this website all about this topic.

piratenews.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Don't just post other web pages; tell us what you think of the Gorsch/Gannon affair.

From my perspective; I wouldn't expect anything different from the neo-con perverts. They have corrupted the once proud GOP beyond repair.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh I absolutely believe it's true. The reason that George Bush is such a Zionist puppet is because they use this type of thing (homosexuality, pedophilia, drugs) to blackmail him into doing whatever they want. This can be seen with alot of politicians.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For a look into what I mean check out the documentary 'conspiracy of silence' and the book 'the franklin coverup'.

video.google.ca... =conspiracy+of+silence

www.amazon.com...=8-1/qid=1169334938/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-4616060-2821463?ie=UTF8&s=b ooks

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The weirdest thing about George DUHbya Bush is that often when he speaks, he looks scared to death.

Anyone ever notice?

Its like he knows someone out there has something and something but good on him.

I've often thought someone has some kind of film on him. A little homosexual romp?

There's something going on.

:shk:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
The weirdest thing about George DUHbya Bush is that often when he speaks, he looks scared to death.

Anyone ever notice?

Its like he knows someone out there has something and something but good on him.

I've often thought someone has some kind of film on him. A little homosexual romp?

There's something going on.

:shk:

Well, maybe not W specifically, but there is absolutely some DEEP dirt on someone in Bushcorp. My guess is on Cheney
I mean, we all remember Laura Bush's little "commercial," right?
Oh that's right, any sights with references to this being her were hacked, and even the google video version was corrupted.
Well, I won't post it here because the mods probably wouldn't like that, no matter how many NOT SAFE FOR WORK's I label it with. Do a little searching on Laura's commercial work in the late 60s/early 70s, and NO, IMDb does not mention it.

Anyway, for a homosexual prostitute to be given carte blanche press access I'm assumming the dirt is fantastic, and it probably involves homosexual prostitutes (ya think?)

Peronally, I don't see anything wrong with one man paying another man to help him out, but, the entire right wing does. So, they hide things and lie.
Hypocrisy.

top topics

join