It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOPPING TERRORISM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Victory is possible only if the United States confines itself to fighting individual terrorists rather than the tactic of terrorism itself.

I NEED BLOOD

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Tax it, have it available only on a Windows platform, broadcast it exclusively on PBS, have it declared safe by the FDA, appoint wall Street accountants and auditors, make it part of all public school curricula, make spelling it more difficult and have it endorsed by Walter Mondale.
That should stop it.

This is a "conspiracy" topic?
While one could be forgiven for thinking, of late, that ATS stands for Adolescent Thoughtless S**t - it does not.
Re-read the manual.

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 02:02 AM
link   
As I've said before, the only real way to defeate terrorism is by doing something that SHAKES the world. In 1969 the WHOLE world STOPPED to watch man walk on the moon. This we must do again, we must walk on mars, and then we will have a second chance as to NOT make the mistakes that we did before that started this whole thing.

Remember, terrorism has one weakness, support, who would support someone against a nation that is minding its own business, as to travel to the stars?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 07:35 AM
link   
you think that would work? i think not. imagine bin laden and co, plus countless others, already pissed at how much money america and the west is wasting, the resources we're squandering, and how much they are getting shat on by international debt, the WTO, IMF, etc. do you think they are going to be happy that america is pissing away even MORE money on going to mars?

"we're america, we're rich, and we don't give a # about you. we're off to mars ..."

no, methinks this won't stop terrorism. is does nothing to address the causes.

- qo.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Oh for Christ's sake...

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"As I've said before, the only real way to defeate terrorism is by doing something that SHAKES the world. "

great idea. May I suggest flying a plane load of civillians into the empire state building.

new topics

top topics

join