It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My story. Please read and comment.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have access to weapons, but that doesn't bother me, if someone wanted me dead I'd be dead and there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not worried about something like that. I'm still going so I don't think they want me dead.

I'm also a decent runner if it comes down to that.

I'll point out I haven't seen the guy since I last worked with him, although he has invited me out a couple of times but I have declined.

I don't want to go to the effort of stalking this guy, that's kinda lame and not my style. I'm more upfront, but so far all that has done is had him avoiding the topic or pausing for ages before coming back with some bulldust.

I think I have to contact my dads mate, you're right. If anything more happens I will, or if I just get bored I might again also.

The thing is though, might strike you all as odd/strange/expected, when he was over our place when my dad was dying, he had all these views that are common with this website, you don't know really what happens in the world, you find that tv show funny because 'they' want you to etc etc. He also has a government type job.

EDIT: I went to the Australian AMORC website and the picture of the rose on the banner is EXACTLY the same as the rose picture I saw in a context related to all of what is going on here.

Also, I was talking to my mum last night, and although my dad was a Catholic, as are we, apparently he wasn't really a Catholic, with him believing in reincarnation and other spooky things.

He also used to do astral projection back in the day.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by 1234561]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think you're paranoid. You seem to be finding hidden agendas and plots in every little detail of daily life.

There was nothing contained in your story that seemed very ominous accept yourself. I don't mean to be insulting, but you did ask for comments. In your story you talk about planning to kill the PM, stealing, getting drunk and getting arrested, challenging the irish guy to a sparring match and eaves dropping on others conversations. None of these are normal behavior imo.

There is nothing unusual about not being able to understand a conversation you are not involved in. The weird questions from the irish guy sounds like patronizing behavior. You lost you USB drive. You saw a woman on a train and another on a motorcycle who was out learning to ride. When I was first learning I tool around the same block for a couple hours at a time. None of these things are out of the ordinary.

Again I apologize and I don't mean to insult or offend.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Nah you're alright, after all I did ask for opinions, and you gave yours. You've done nothing wrong, don't apologise.

I don't know what it's like where you're from, but around here fighting, drinking, whatever, is what guys generally do, it is considered fairly normal behaviour.

Edit: I wasn't eaves dropping per se, but I was near them, and should have been able to hear everything clearly, and when it all sounded foreign was when I thought it was weird. We weren't really plotting to get the PM, it was just a joke, like I think how it happened was we were talking about some new rule he passed and maybe someone said I wish he'd just die and it went from there. I don't have like a hit list or anything.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by 1234561]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join