It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My story. Please read and comment.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
riiighhhttt....and he would borrow their car from ireland?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No --- as the OP said in his last post, at least one of the Irish guys still lives in a unit block with a big gate. So one of them is still around.

When in doubt, act crazy.

So OP, next time you have the feeling someone's trailing you or observing you, you should wave to them, or better still, walk up close and get closer and grin at them before asking directions to Brisbane or Perth, or maybe you should ask them: ' Are you my father/brother/sister/mother?'. Then lick them. Or you could point at thin air and ask them if they can see the man/woman/giraffe with black eyes. They'll MOVE -- fast.

Yes, ask questions, lots of them. About anything at all. And remember to include: ' Do you love me? I mean do you REALLY love me? How can I be sure? Prove it ! '

Have fun with it.

And maybe you could browse the thread about 'gang stalking' in these forums. Some of the posts in that thread could be the precurser to yours, in fact. It's uncanny !!

Incidentally, in your initial posts, you said that although the Irish guys professed to BE Irish, you in fact had a strong suspicion that they were NOT Irish but were simply faking their claimed Irish-ness.

What's your position on that currently -- do you believe now that they are or are NOT, genuinely Irish ?

Why don't you challenge them at the first opportunity? Raise the issues about their come-and-go accents and the fact they don't know the words to that common Irish song.

If they ARE Irish, they'll argue against your assertions. At which point, you can say: ' Ok. Let's settle this. Why not show me your passports ? "

Now THAT would sort a few things out, wouldn't it?

Better still, you could STEAL their passports and take copies, then return them, then send the passport information to the National Security people with an attached note stating these guys are possible security risks. Elaborate. Exaggerate. That should sort out a few of your problems, because from then on, the Irish guys would have problems of their own.

As to the girl on the illegally driven bike --- next time, jot down her licence details and dob her in. So that gets rid of her.

I have no idea why you'd be gang stalked (if in fact you are) but you owe the gang nothing except grief, so give it to them by the spade load. I would.

And if I were you, I'd be experimenting with disguises. Why walk around as 'you' when you can achieve so much more as several someone-elses ?

As to the Irish neighbour, I'd be encouraging her questions --- in order to fill her head with the most outlandish claims, suspicions, accusations and other assorted nonsense until she was forced to give up and walk away.

As well, why not stalk the Irish guy? Wear your disguises. Send him empty packages, seeing you have his address. And send letters with partially burnt pieces of paper in them. And 'condolence' cards would go down nicely occasionally.

If you become really adventurous, you could send him invitations, then watch from the outside of wherever (a function at the Radisson Plaza would be conveniently located for you and gives you lots of vantage points to observe the Irish guy's arrival).

Anyway, have fun with it. Why not ?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
when i read all of this the phrase "paranoia deep inside of my head" comes to mind.............perhaps your too paranoid? im a convicted terrorist and im not even that paranoid, though i do get followed occisonally but nothing like what you experianced....if they are "watching you" they arnt doing a very good job of it. there was this one time though, lol, my girlfriend left my house and got pulled over by a cop, he asked her straight up if she had been at my house and to stay away from me........but thats about the most extreame they have done...and i am a terrorist....soooo how are you so special, or what did you do to have 5+ agents after you?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
Maybe echelon did pick up on some key phrases in your imagined political assassination plot - and now they're looking into it.

It's not nice to play with big brother.

shrug - from the looks of things you've annoyed the reptiles.

Tell me about it.
Playing that you want to assassinate a P.M., surprised your not at Guantánamo Bay being questioned about it...dont think the world leaders think this is to funny now.

Who knows what they want. I would say to scare you, but you think they want to recruit you, anway.

Had to look up the spelling of Guantanamo Bay, who would guess it would be in my Apple dictionary like its a common word.

...Wait, conspiracy. The intitals, G.B. - George Bush/Guantanamo Bay. ;-)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 20-1-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I think it's some secret society thingo. And I think if my old man was around he'd be able to fill me in.

Correct. So what you need to do is find out more about your father. His exact working place. He might have lied to you in order to protect you. Find out if he had a special confidant who might be willing to talk.

This won´t be easy, and Im no expert either (understatement). Prepare for the possibilty of finding some ugly truths though. Take care.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sounds to me like there is so much going on, it's difficult to tell an occurance that is truely suspicious from a normal occurance looked at through suspicious eyes.

Assuming that you're not paranoid (you seem too questioning for that), there would seem to be some strange things going on.

The 'Irish' guys seem very suspicious, but they are far too amateurish to be connected to any government or military agency.

The girl on the motorbike? - Too obvious.

The neighbour? Same as the Irish guys.

The woman on the train? She could have any number of legitimate reasons for her travels. The fact that she turns her seat around is actually a sensible thing to do: In the event of a crash you are far more likely to be injured or killed facing the front than the back - she more than likely is just a nervous traveller.
Also, like the girl on the bike, just far too obvious - unless they want you to spot them.

Although to the best of my knowledge there is nothing sinister in freemasonry, your father had some strong views! Do you know why? This could be the key to everything.

As for the rose you mentioned, this could be something to do with The Rosicrucians. if I'm not mistaken they had (have) a lot in common with freemasonry. This link will give you the background.

www.angelfire.com...

Hope some of this helps!

[edit on 20/1/07 by Insomniac]

[edit on 20/1/07 by Insomniac]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I realize this may be difficult to pin down, but were you at all able to notice if the woman on the train and the woman on the bike were similar, like maybe the same woman?

Neighbors can be nosy, its hard to say what her intentions .

The irish fella's do seem suspect, however could it be a possibility they were just trying to befriend you because they didnt know anybody else?

I believe the key lies with your father.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What kind of moron talks on the PHONE about killing the Prime Minister. You know once you said a few key words the whole thing was instantly recorded. If you just have to do something like that do it without any witnesses or means of recording what you said. Wheither you ment it or not. If i were to talk about killing the President over the phone as a joke with my friend, there would be agents in my house before i hung up. Use your brain.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That whole thing read like paranoid delusions bordering schizophrenia, I'd seriously seek professional counseling.

Im not saying that to be mean or starting an internet fight with anyone. I'm concerned you may be delusional and in need of medication.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Correct. So what you need to do is find out more about your father. His exact working place. He might have lied to you in order to protect you. Find out if he had a special confidant who might be willing to talk.

This won´t be easy, and Im no expert either (understatement). Prepare for the possibilty of finding some ugly truths though. Take care.

He did have a special confidant who told me he would look after me if anything ever happened to me, just at random, but I don't think there's anything too sinister with that, just a guy looking out for his mates son. And he lives interstate.

Also, like the girl on the bike, just far too obvious - unless they want you to spot them.

That could be it.

I realize this may be difficult to pin down, but were you at all able to notice if the woman on the train and the woman on the bike were similar, like maybe the same woman?

She was wearing a helmet but totally different body type.

The irish fella's do seem suspect, however could it be a possibility they were just trying to befriend you because they didnt know anybody else?

The older one has been here for quite a number of years. The younger one was here for a couple of weeks when I met him.

I believe the key lies with your father.

I agree. Pity he's dead. I'd love to ask him heaps of questions. Starting with, did you kill my pet rooster when I was a kid cause it was too noisy and lie about how it really died?

That whole thing read like paranoid delusions bordering schizophrenia, I'd seriously seek professional counseling.

You're entitled to your opinion. I've never had any 'delusions' before relating to any topic, my intuition is usually bang on, and I really don't think I'm losing my mind. My sister saw the black van too.

I'll try and give you a time line.

Lady on train Jan 2006

Job with Irish guys March-April 2006

Motorbike girl April-June 2006

New job with Irish guy around July-August 2006

Ringing me up about specifics on my job around August 2006

Ringing me up for street directions going on about the Jews and saying don't fight for the Queen around October 2006.

nothing for ages (at least that I noticed) until Christmas day in regards to the stepuncle thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

He did have a special confidant who told me he would look after me if anything ever happened to me, just at random, but I don't think there's anything too sinister with that, just a guy looking out for his mates son. And he lives interstate.

Would it be too weird if you went to this man and told him your story? If he knew your father well he might see something in this story that neither you nor we could ever. If your mother doesn´t know, this is your best lead IMO. Don´t expect the people at ATS, me included (good as they are, well some at least) , to solve this.

There could be people on the internet that might help you. But they might as well deceive you.

Go to your fathers friend, if you tell him then at least you will have someone who knows your story while also being able to check up on you. If you were to not ever post on this board again starting tomorrow, many would prob. believe you were a hoaxer, and then drop this case.

uhh... my times up, back to my cell
JK!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'll have to look in to it, but he lives soooo far away. Maybe one day.

I'm surprised that you all seem to discount the lady on the train thing. To me at least, apart from that strange van, it is one thing that is very obviously weird. I mean like seriously she was on a train heading out my way, there is nothing out my way, her point of origin had to be in a different direction as she got off at the airport on a train that was heading south, if she was from my area and going to the airport she would have been on a train heading north and I wouldn't have seen her at all, and to then see her again on the same southerly train going well past the airport, kinda sealed it for me.

I don't know if i mentioned this, I might have omitted it, but I told the older Irish guy about that (train lady) and he got that vacant look again and went all silent, as in deep in thought. At the time though I thought it might have been a private investigator tracking me down for a guy who's not too happy with me, and said this to him.

I also thought the motorbike girl thing was strange. I mean I was seeing her whenever I left the house or came home, and the incident with the cigarette, her bike was just sitting there stationary, and when she saw me she went as fast as she could in the general direction of where I found the smokes.

If I left why would people think it was a hoax? Who goes to this much trouble?

And I'm sure there's someone on this website who has heard or experienced something similar and knows what is going on.

Dae

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn

That could be true but think about it, what better way to keep people in check is to have the people around you suggest you may have some serious mental health problems if you ever told a story like this one. People do get stalked, conned, brainwashed, coerced into cults, whatever, bad things do happen and not all of them are figments of peoples imagination.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1234561
Can anybody tell me about something to do with a rose? There is something to do with a rose which I don't understand.

Just an idea ..
Maybe the "Rose" means Rose Cross/red cross, symbol of the (freeemason) Rosicrucian order? See the AMORC Link in this thread

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I was very entertained. If its real it sounds like the irish fellows dont like the queen
So they prolly arent the autralian security, seems like they wanted to recruit you to some unknown organization. The only thing i dont understand is the masonic link. My dad is a mason and he's a member of one of the oldest lodges in the country. Being a mason doesnt make you privy to a bunch of perks or anything and masons i know don't see their selves as above everyone. Look at the ones who just got caught doing drugs and stuff LOL. They arent evil or bad to my knowledge but i suppose i will have to join myself to find out.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Actually I have been thinking about my dad's mate, and something might be of interest to you people.

I remember once I rang him about something and asked if he could help me in regards to an unrelated matter but I didn't get to finish what I was saying. As soon as I asked for his help he got very excited if that's the right word and asked if I was in trouble and if he needed to come to Sydney.

Strange yes?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It sounds like he'd be willing to help regardless of the problem. As your dads mate you could probably trust him. At the very least you should get his thoughts on the matter. If he says you're delusional accept the possibility. If you're not, he may have some idea of what's going on.
Just make sure you talk to him personally - not e-mail, phone, letter etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If this is all cloakndagger stuff and your not just being delusional then they may have already tapped lines, placed bugs etc. When you leave tape doors at the top to see if it was tampered with. Make mental notes of how things are placed like mail on the counter what order etc. Carrying a small recorder is a double edge sword it can help you, but can also be your worst nightmare being caught with it. You never know what they would do. At this point in time I would definitely be careful what food, beverage contents you receive around these people. Carry a self defense weapon. Stun gun, mace, pepper spray, knife, gun. Get someone else you can trust involved. Let people know where your going when you leave. Do some investigating yourself. Lookup this guys name, find out everything you can about him. Keep a written log of whats going on times dates, locations etc. If you truely have doubt and the water is starting to get muddy here. I would take a trip to the nearest authorities.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Strange, yes it is.

The verbal slip-ups of the Irish fellas seem to indicate that they know more then they should about you and your family. Any ideas where this info could be attained? If so, check with them to see if anyone has been looking into your past.

The black van sounds like it rolled out of a bad movie. I would think any agency/organization worth the name would be a little more efficient about shadowing you, and would not have to burn out of there like you said.

This, oddly enough, brings me to the Masonic aspect. I don't know a hell of a lot about the Masons (mostly what you can find on the "internets") but I do know a handful of folks who are members. Now, I'm not at all saying that this applies to all Masons, but the ones I know spend 50-95% of their time somewhere between tipsy and full-out drunk. IF these fellas are stalking you, and IF they are Masons and IF they are anything like the Masons I know, I could well understand the ineptitude of the fella(s) in the van.

Were I you, I would start carrying a camera, preferably video, with you everywhere. Shoot anything that strikes you as odd, and some things that don't (you never know, wot?) I would also carry a small recorder to capture conversations with these people, or notes to yourself (license plates and such).

I would also suggest going about your days armed. A pistol will not only defend you, it will also bring back-up in the form of the police (shoot a couple of shots into a barrel, and see how fast the cops show up). If, as an earlier post suggests, firearms have been outlawed in your country, get one illegally. Arrested is much preferable to being killed or abducted, in my opinion. You could also start toting a machete around, as you seem to have some skill in the use of such a weapon, and they are probably a lot easier to obtain.

Finally, I agree with other posters in getting in their face about the whole thing. Turnabout, they say, is fair play. Stalk THEM. Follow THEM around town. Get a couple of mates to park a black van outside THEIR house. Research the names THEY go by, and see what, if anything, comes up. Next time you see the scooter girl, run up and tackle her right off the bike, and start asking pointed questions in a forceful manner. If anything like the lone cigarette happens again, get it tested. If you feel drugged, get yourself tested fast, before it's gone from your system. Remember, the best defense is often a strong offense. Go after these people until you are no longer bothered by them.

Absolutely look up/call your Dad's old mate and ask him about it. No beating around the bush, tell him what you want to know and why. He very well could be a major key to the situation. He could also just be your Dad's old mate. You don't know if you don't ask, wot?

I also like the "act crazy" strategy. You might catch someone off guard and provoke an interesting response. At least you can get some entertainment value out of it, and walking up to folks and licking them tends to cause people to stay away from you, although it might get you a boot to the head, to.(trust me, I've done it. People stay well away from you. I've had people cross the street when they see me coming.

This all probably sounds kind of paranoid, but IF there is some group trying to make your business their own, for reasons unknown by you, then it is best to make them stop any way you can. Don't care what they want, just make them go away. If it takes brandishing a flaming mop while wearing a dress and scuba mask with swim fins for shoes, screaming the lyrics to "Inna Godda Davida" at the top of your lungs, do it!!

Just my opinion, of course. I don't care for folks nosing about in my affairs.
Especially if I don't know why.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1234561
Actually I have been thinking about my dad's mate, and something might be of interest to you people.

I remember once I rang him about something and asked if he could help me in regards to an unrelated matter but I didn't get to finish what I was saying. As soon as I asked for his help he got very excited if that's the right word and asked if I was in trouble and if he needed to come to Sydney.

Strange yes?

With that in mind its fairly obvious you should contact him at some point. Perhaps you should wait until there´s some further "weirdness" along the road?!

You should probably had contacted him after the weird "kidnap attempt" as you described it. Hindsight is always 20/20 though

<< 1    3 >>

join