It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Ladens 'Trial'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, since when did anyone really need actual evidence to stage a huge show of a trial? Who said that evidence is always enough to convict?

I always thought OBL claimed the honor of being mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, though I never beleived he was really the one behind it. Anyone can claim something, it's not that hard if you think about it, but admitance would of been enough to try him on.. i would think.

To tell you the truth, i've not done that much investigating of this topic... because i think the US goverment was the real masterminds, and he's just a figure used to cover up the real truth.

As to where he will be tried? He won't be. He won't be caught either. He's probably protected by the goverment (us, that is) that is hunting him. That's my two cents...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
U.S./Nato would parade him in front of cameras for a while show how well he's being treating and then execute him a few years down the line like Saddam.

Middle East country(good guys) Probably turn him over to the US.
(Bad guys)- Let him accidentally escape

I would walk up to him and shoot him right between the eyes. Then unload the clip on him. Just to make sure. Make a tape of the whole thing, maybe we could behead him on that TV station that keeps getting all the tapes.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I believe that he is being watched. Some of you were right when they posted he would be killed if he tried to talk, I'm sure he has connections to officials here who have thier own agendas. Just like the CIA starts wars and obliderates countries, just to sell weapons and "rebuild" supplies back to that country to begin anew.

If and when the government is found out to be fraudulent WITHOUT A DOUBT in the public eye, then and only then will his death be founded.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why capture UBL? UBL wouldnt be captured. UBL probably isnt going to be held at a trial and you're right and in response for one of the above posters he would be captured and not held at a trial because his legal group would lobby against that and say that it was unconstitutional.

UBl wouldnt have a trial, and they would not like what he would do on the trial. GWB could veto this trial, let alone make a massacre out of this.

Look at the mess we created. In 1991 UBL was waging a holy war against the USSR and we saw it and we gave him US support and US training and now he is waging a war against us and he is waging stuff against our own country.

He already has tried to attack our home soil, but those attempts to do that have been caught/thwarted/massacred.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He should be tried in Afghanistan for the crimes he committed against the Afghans. If he were tried in Pakistan he would go free.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
he's likely dead.

i mean, if he has hepatitis, or some other liver or kidney disease, and requires the use of a personal doctor and a mobile dialysis machine, he couldn't possibly live in a tense guerrilla enviroment, on the run.

alex jones' prison planet has some convincing images from the videos that have shown up since the 'gaunt OBL' video that aired shortly after Tora Bora fight.

in that video he wasnt moving the left side of his body despite being a lefty and looked extremely pale and thin and 'out of it'. then in the video that came out right before the 2004 presidential election didnt look a thing like him.. they compare still shots on prison planet dot com, go draw your own conclusion.

i think he's dead and al-qaeda doesnt want anyone to know so that he may haunt the western world forever. also to not give the west a psychological victory by knowing he is dead.

[edit on 1/21/2007 by runetang]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
1993 world trade bombing was a setup osama was cia then also

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Give him over to Saudi Arabia it's the only way to truly get him judged in a way that doesn't make him a martyr. It'd be set-up of course but the trial would be more beneficial and it would be brutal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join