It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

house haunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i dont know if anyone knows about these 2 places clost to where i live, and i was wondering if i could get some help on finding out about them. the first place i think is called berryhill mansion in Danville, NC where every time you try to remove the piano from the house: when your on the middle stair the will launch its self back up the stairs and nobody has gotten it out yet and the other one has a movie and book based on its called bitter blood it happend in my town right down my street so i wanted to know about those 2 places

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You'll probably want to post your questions in the "Paranormal" forum rather than the "9/11 Conspiracies" forum. Unless, of course, you're blaming 9/11 on a haunted house? Which wouldn't surprise me considering some of the far-out conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 that I've seen on this site and elsewhere!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
You'll probably want to post your questions in the "Paranormal" forum rather than the "9/11 Conspiracies" forum. Unless, of course, you're blaming 9/11 on a haunted house? Which wouldn't surprise me considering some of the far-out conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 that I've seen on this site and elsewhere!

Isn't the White House supposedly haunted? That one could be to blame. . .

2PacSade-

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
darklight, I haven't been able to locate any information regarding this place.

Could you possibly come up with an address? Or even better, satelite coords for Google earth?

This place sounds like it's worthy of a visit!

Jack

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, approve my cousin continuous to display to me all these images of the girls and # and they very to have something badly with them, it' S like the village of the condemned but whole generation, but the spider which the girl was strange, it had like four whole of eyes

top topics

join