It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London UFO Landing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
To be honest that looks like a helicopter search light, the "craft" doesn't seem to be anything more than a flat circle of light on the ground.

Well that's my vote.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
To be honest that looks like a helicopter search light, the "craft" doesn't seem to be anything more than a flat circle of light on the ground.

Well that's my vote.

That could be possible, but what about the probe that's released?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Tricky, but maybea second smaller light, i know sme helicopters have them. Or what about it being someone wit a torch. Ok i know that's a bit of a stretch, but the main craft really does look like a search light.

The second light might even be a video trick.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
ok - does anyone know where there is a hi res download of the ORIGIONAL vid file

i do not like looking at "evidence " where there is a second camera recording the " origional " off a TV set

also if it is the " london ufo " why is an idiot talking about freeways and parking lots ?????

on the face of it , the clip is inteiguing , but soo many crucial details are missed out

location [ what road is it ??? ]

time and exact date

how , why and from what vantage was it filmed

etc etc etc

once we have those facts - we can proceed in an informed and scientific manner .

and can potentially elimiate such causes as the " thames valley police helicopter " etc

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Look at the "craft" at the 14-second mark of the video. It deforms as it passes over a bridge light. It also fades as it moves off the bridge. Clearly a helicopter spotlight.

And the footage does not show the actual moment the "probe" is released. You only see it quite a distance away. The "probe" itself moves "quite slowly", as the announcer says, just like a person on foot would. It also moves with a jerky motion consistent with the bobbing motion of a flashlight being held by a walking person.

Seems to be a police helicopter checking out a person on foot.

And I hate to tell them, but yes, "before in history" there has indeed been footage of a smaller object released from a larger one.

Quite dramatic language for not much of a sighting.

[edit on 1/20/2007 by eaglewingz]

join