It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think they're holding saddam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just wondered about everyone's opinions on where the US government is holding Saddam right now, or where he will be moved to. Obviously, it's an "undisclosed location", but it's still fun to think about.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
psst! he's in my closet. for five bucks you get to use a bat on him for 60 seconds.

how about it? wanna have a go with him eh?

(wishful thinking)

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm guessin that they are holding Sadaam in a foreign country, I'm sure that everyone wants their chance to beat on Sadaam and the government doesn't want him dead yet.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Assuming that the Sadam that was publically captured by our guys in Iraq a few days ago was only another body double, as is evidenced in a website that compares 2 pictures of facial features of the real guy and the one captured recently, I'd say the REAL Saddam is either dead or living it up in an undisclosed location for the past year. If this IS the real Saddam, then there's a cover-up and the official story smells like BS. Something's wrong here!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They arent holding him cos its a double.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They Should Use Him As A Tourist Attraction Put Him In A Cage And Feed Him Peanuts

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
They Should Use Him As A Tourist Attraction Put Him In A Cage And Feed Him Peanuts

It would be anovel idead if it was him though.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I mentioned last night that Saddam was being moved to Qatar but could not find an article to support this till today:
"CNN: Saddam being held in Qatar"
Link:
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Article:
"CNN reported today that Saddam Hussein had been moved from Iraq to a US installation in the Gulf state of Qatar.

US-led troops who toppled the Iraqi dictator, 66, in April captured him on Saturday in a dirt hole near his hometown of Tikrit.

"CNN has learned that Saddam Hussein is being held in a US installation in Qatar," the US-based network said in a broadcast monitored in London.

The United States Central Command has its war headquarters in Qatar.

The US commander in Iraq, Lieutenant-General Ricardo Sanchez, declined comment on Saddam's whereabouts in an interview with CNN."

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I mentioned last night that Saddam was being moved to Qatar but could not find an article to support this till today:
"CNN: Saddam being held in Qatar"
Link:
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Article:
"CNN reported today that Saddam Hussein had been moved from Iraq to a US installation in the Gulf state of Qatar.

US-led troops who toppled the Iraqi dictator, 66, in April captured him on Saturday in a dirt hole near his hometown of Tikrit.

"CNN has learned that Saddam Hussein is being held in a US installation in Qatar," the US-based network said in a broadcast monitored in London.

The United States Central Command has its war headquarters in Qatar.

The US commander in Iraq, Lieutenant-General Ricardo Sanchez, declined comment on Saddam's whereabouts in an interview with CNN."

regards
seekerof

Damn, seekerof. You beat me with that story, I just found the same thing a few moments ago.. You are always completely on top of things. Mad props man

top topics

join