It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no clue wehre this would go...i guess alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
well my friend at school, i was talking to her about government conspiracies and such and she was like, "you know the movie Night of The Living Dead?" "the one that was supposed to be about kentucky zombies?" well i told her of course i knew of that movie and she said something like that really happened. She said that the government really has created zombies, in kentucky! i live in kentucky so i would love to know if this is true?

Un-Related: how would i go about in searching for UFO's or chemtrails that i can get on film in kentucky, if it's even possible? Oh yea...ive always had this fear...this is like a 1/100,000,000,000,000 chance of happening, but if me and my friends are looking for chemtrails or UFO's and stuff and we get something GREAT on video, should i post it here? if im getting something gonvermental and we start to see strange vans and cars follow us around, and tempted kidnappings to us, or the ALIENS try to come down near us ( i know almost not possible) what exactly should we do? i mean cmon.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by 4n1m4t0r]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by 4n1m4t0r]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
today me and my friend noticed its been very cloudy and colder than normal for murray, ky so we were thinking, "Does this have anything to do with HAARP?" "And how are we going to look for UFO's when it's really cloudy?" Could someone on here please help me and my friend out on our search and where to start and how to search for them in the weather like this? As im typing this, it is sleeting, it has not sleeted here for the past two winters.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
4n1m4t0r

Yes if u find something reasonable post it yes....

Im not saying you do this but remember its not healthy to just think about this all the time because you will eventually jump to conclusions and get ahead of yourself.

HAARP does exist, whether they have the ability or are actively modifying weather is not known at this stage...

To find these things, research about UFO 'hotzones' and you may find a place near you to pursue UFO's

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
nah im not always thinking about this all the time and thanks very much for your input. what is wierd about the HAARP controlling the weather is that usually sleet leaves a trail, right? well in my yard and on my driveway were the only places i saw evidence of this, so it kinda freaked me out. thanks again for the help!

new topics

join