It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Guardian Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Is it real video of two ufos landing?

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
No. The Guardian footage was found to be faked. A very long and contrived case, involving Bob Oechsler and Canadian MUFON members investigations. This was not the first time Guardian submitted footage. I have the entire tape sent to many researchers, and trust me when I tell ya the last part (which shows alien beings) is a hokey as it gets.

Not to mention the "disc" never leaves the ground. Turned out to be truck if memory serves right. There were also forged Canadian military documents that accompanied the footage...they were laughable at best. Guardian was identified. And the main witness to the case was found to be less then truthful.

Do a google search on Bob Oechsler and Guardian, there's some info out there.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I,ve seen this on unsolved mysteries.There was a woman who witnessed this event(supposedly).Any info of her being in on it?The video was impressive,but as stated by jritzmann, the alien photo was hilarious

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Within the last week or so, we've had another thread on ATS on the Guardian footage.

See:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For ease of reference, I'll repeat a few points I made in that thread.

The relevant video (but NOT the new poor soundtrack on the version of the video is currently on Youtube and elsewhere, with a couple of young men/boys talking about the UFO) is from the well known "Guardian" footage, purportedly showing a UFO landing in the Carp area of Ontario, Canada.

The fully story is rather complicated but, basically, from about 1989 onwards several Canadian and American researchers received a VHS tape with the word "GUARDIAN" written on it. They also received some photographs and some documents that described a 'conspiracy' between the Chinese and "Grey Aliens that are planning to take over the world".

The video subsequently appeared on quite a few documentaries, including "Unsolved Mysteries", "Sightings" and "Encounters". The video was supported by a few well known ufologists (particularly Bob Oechsler and Bruce Maccabee).

However, the video is largely regarded as a hoax - partly due to a detailed report by Canadian representatives of MUFON (Tom Theofanous & Errol Bruce-Knapp in 1994/1995).

Their report can be found at:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

They concluded: “… the Guardian video of a 'UFO landing' has, after analysis, proved inconclusive and likely is either a pick-up truck or (according to the RCMP investigation) a helicopter.”

Relatively few people supported the video following that report, although Bruce Maccabee did write a fairly long response which contended that "the alert reader [of EBK's report] will realize that the article presents no convincing evidence to show that either the witness testimony or the video constitute a hoax". See Bruce's comments within a letter dated 25 May 1994 to the editors of the MUFON Journal at the link below:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

The above summary should contain plenty of keywords to use in Google searches. Also, checking my database of allegedly hoaxed UFO videos, I note that the Guardian video was discussed on ATS in May 2003 in the relatively brief thread (containing comments by Gazrok and a few others) below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac Koi

new topics

top topics

join