It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell New Mexico, 1947

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hey, thanks alot for all the great info!
I really appreciate it. I can see why they established the CIA. But, I didn't know that it was because of that.

Thanks again

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Area 51?
why doesn't anyone drive up to the perimiter, then when the gaurds show up, take sum pics through a cam with high zoom?

surely someone can then trace the ID of these individuals? and present it to the govt?

daz

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by elburnso
Area 51?
why doesn't anyone drive up to the perimiter, then when the gaurds show up, take sum pics through a cam with high zoom?

surely someone can then trace the ID of these individuals? and present it to the govt?

daz

Ok. First off, people have driven as far as the security force that patrol Area 51 will let them. There are security cameras and electronic sensors all around the perimeter of the base. There are pics, do a search. Secondly. By presenting the pics to the govt. you would be proving what? That people work there? Of course they work there. President Bush signed a document last year about Area 51. It's not disputed that it exists. It's just a matter of what is going on in there.

EDIT: I also thought you need to know...the person who started this thread has been banned. He was a compulsive liar who was given a few chances at being a member here on ATS.

[Edited on 1-11-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I read a very interesting article about the Roswell incident, It suggests that the so called UFO that crashed was actually an experimental 'flying saucer'. This saucer was part of Project Silver Bug (The documents of this project were declassified in 1995). Here are some photos of the saucer.

I had to resize these photos, if you want to see them in full size, here are the links:
www.cufon.org...
www.cufon.org...

The article also gives an explanation of the 'alien' bodies that were found. It says that it has something to do with Japanese involvement in the project.

Japanese engineers and pilots brought to the U.S. after the war to work on the project could have been the dead "alien" bodies recovered at the crash site.

It sounds silly, i know, but the explanation in the article is really good. Here is the link:

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
To believe that we're the only ones in the universe is ludicrous. And if you do, you were born with a very tiny penis.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm one of the William McDonald/Testors Roswell UFO model kit promoters of what at least one of the craft looked like. There were two ships involved.

A nice page showing the model off (its japanese but images can be viewed fine). Painted black here to look more stealthy.

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Heelstone,

I concur, that is exactly what it looked like from sources that I have.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorenob
To believe that we're the only ones in the universe is ludicrous. And if you do, you were born with a very tiny penis.

Did i mention that we're the only ones? I was only speaking about the fact that the Roswell Incident might be the result of a human error.

Are we alone or not? Nothing is proven yet. How did we came up with the idea that we might NOT be alone. I think that's because of people started to see strange things and maybe even experienced strange things. I don't really know what to think of these kind of stories, 90% (if it ain't more) of all the sightings can be explained, the other 10%, well, i describe them to top secret projects that we should not know the truth about.

Hope you understand the way i look at things

peace

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The Roswell crash was intentionally planned by the fallen angels, they used their clones (aliens) to further their agenda and they continue to do it today. Im not sure if they planned this or not, but one of the aliens lived through the crash, and was speaking with the government for about a year, before it died. The government set up many meetings with the aliens, its hard to tell whats bs and whats not because they pump so much disinformation into the public. The fallen angels have been no doubt communicated with other civilizations in the past, this is nothing new to them. They are here for one purpose, to decieve us, they amazed the government with what they showed them (im not sure if this is true, but I've heard that they showed them a holographic image of the cruxifiction of Christ), they showed signs and wonders, just as it says the fallen angels would do in the Bible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join