It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the latest gossip from anonymous posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You know the best thing about checking out the anonymous posts is you get to catch up on all the gossip. I love it. I can’t believe how many threads I have missed until I go through the anonymous posts and click on the links that they reply to.

I have to ask, how did I miss this thread? I don’t know, but I find myself going to threads I wasn't aware of. I think anonymous posting was a great addition to ATS.

So just when you think you are bored and thinking about leaving, you should do what I do and check out the anonymous posts. They are always good for a laugh.

anon.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: What say you anonymous posters, why don't you let ATS know what you think about the new feature? Do you like it?

[edit on 1/20/2007 by Hal9000]

[edit on 1/20/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Edit: What say you anonymous posters, why don't you let ATS know what you think about the new feature? Do you like it?

I'd imagine they liked it because if it wasn't there they wouldn't being posting anonymously

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
I'd imagine they liked it because if it wasn't there they wouldn't being posting anonymously

I guess that was a stupid question.

The number of posts speaks for itself. My apologies.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Actually there was one guy on there, asking to get adopted.

Posted by anon_87918 on 18-01-07 @ 09:55 PM

This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Adopt a New Member!

Please, I am about to pull out my hair. I don't even know how to reply to a post. I feel really stupid, I am not computer illerate, but I just don't have a "post reply" button. I'd love to be "adopted", if anyone if interested.

So naturally I replied to him in the "Adopt a New Member" thread, and asked him to register.

Poor guy.]

edit = add quoted post

[edit on 1/20/2007 by Mechanic 32]

top topics

join