It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia gone awry...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am confused..

A 29 year old can look like a 12 year old???? ... And they wouldnt notice?...

this honestly may be abuse of a midget in my books.

Do you have to be low on the ranks to be the one stuck with the job of pretending to be a little boy and let old man do with you as you please???

But ya... sick story just wierd thats all. Did they ever say why they tried to enroll the "kid aka midget" into school in the first place? ... that is pretty scary though, that they would literelly implant someone (a kid) into the school to get more children.
Where has society taken us...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by carslake
Then we can work towards having these people used for vivesection or maybe just executed publicly for our amusement
Sorry for the last sentence, however when individuals prey on the weak and young for their own gratification they should lose their status and their rights.

While i agree that anyone who commits this crime should be removed from our society permanently, i think that doign what you want to do would make us awful as humans. Stick them in prison for life, meaning life. no chance of patrol, and make them horrible places to be. Also don't seperate them from the general population. Being beaten and abused each day is a nice punishment for such people, and we wouldn't be doing it, it will be the other inmates. Hey and that might keep them entertained so hopefully less prison riots.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
While i agree that anyone who commits this crime should be removed from our society permanently, i think that doign what you want to do would make us awful as humans. Stick them in prison for life, meaning life. no chance of patrol, and make them horrible places to be. Also don't seperate them from the general population. Being beaten and abused each day is a nice punishment for such people, and we wouldn't be doing it, it will be the other inmates. Hey and that might keep them entertained so hopefully less prison riots.

Yeah sorry that was a bit strong I have a habit of being flippant when things take a serious turn. Should we use the criminally insane for medical experiments when we can use cute little fluffy bunnies instead. Use both thats what i say more fun for the technicians.

In truth I can't take anything seriously when the system is a joke, all I'll say is, if the police were as effective as the military we just wouldn't have these problems and it wouldn't mean having our civil rights trampled on either. IMO the problems (drugs, pedophilia, violent crime .....) is perpetuated through the police not being as effective as they need to be and the Judiciary thinking that criminal law is a fecking industry!!! that has to be maintained to keep criminals, cops, lawyers and judges in a fecking job!!!. They might not see it as that but alot of people do sadly and anybody who doesn't think like that offers their support blindly and by default through some misrepresented idea of loyalty to the state and their institutions.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Carslake. Unfortunately, all too often that seems to be the case. Judges, instead of setting punishment, seem to think its their job to be social workers.

Whether or not its a sign of our times, or just the fact that media and communications are virtually instantaneous now, for the seeming explosian of these sort of monsters. Honestly, I don't know. That they have a screw loose is understating it, but its the sort of screw that can't be fixed short of incarceration forever, or simply killing them.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

I'd think it would be plainly obvious that all the sci-fi trekkie and star wars stuff would be to lure young boys who are mostly into this kind of thing.
Its not really rocket science to work out the reason why IMO

I thought about that too, however I don't think most 10 year olds are watching Star Trek Voyager. Honesty Star Trek is really an adult show even if trekkies plop their kids in front of the screen while they watch it. That show doesn't hold the kind of attention deficit flash kids would be looking for.

Star Wars...maybe. Lucas created characters specifically to appeal to children like Ewoks or Jar-Jar Binks because they were cute (didn't appeal much to adults though) but as they said Star Trek was the biggest connection. I doubt kids would rush to buy a plush version of Captain Archer.

I'm sure a 12 year old isn't going to know much about Borg nano tech or Vulcan mind-melds. I think the connection has more to do with the predator and not the prey.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is by far the funniest thing I've ever heard of. Funny but sick and sad. People can't tell the difference between a 12 year old and a 29 year old man, complete morons. The "12" year old has a 5 o'clock shadow LOL. No doubt they were trying to get teens to come back to their place for homework or something.

<< 1  2   >>

join