It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker experience my relatives had

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MManchester

Well first of all we dont think this story is true. Due to the fact that skinwalkers dont bother people unless they have something they want and dont bother christians. They also dont bother people of other ethnics, only
native americans. People who believe in skinwalkers will have some idea in their head and start believing what is not real.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I know virtualy nothing of skin walkers. All I know about them comes from Edward Jamer Almos from Wolfen.

Ih ave heard references to "little people" but Native Americans don't talk about them either.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
No one talks about "little people." It's like some international taboo for people who believe in them to never talk about them unless it's, say, teaching a lesson. People will usually dance around the names.

As far as skinwalkers go, I haven't done much research on them, but from what I've always heard they were either Native American witches who did something abominable (possibly learning how to shapeshift) and are doomed (no idea how far the doom extends), or they're spiritual beings who, like most things that go bump in the night, just don't like people. Some of this info I've gotten from good ol' Wiki, searching up the legends of Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I know that there is such thing aws skinwalkers because my step dad saw one with a couple of his friends but if you get attacked by one shine a light on it,it will die

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Skinwalkers are man. The are people that have no live and are losers. They are jealous of others and so want to cause harm or hex them. They can only turn into the animal of the skin they are wearing. The power was given by God, they don't say the Christian God, but the creator so I think I was the God. It was suppose to be used to bring peace, but some people abused it so god came down and took the power away. Those that refused it hide in the mountains. You can only become a skinwalker if you "sell your soul to the devil and kill a young one."

I am a native so feel free to ask me questions. I'll register under Benmarkk708.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by MManchester

Well first of all we dont think this story is true. Due to the fact that skinwalkers dont bother people unless they have something they want and dont bother christians. They also dont bother people of other ethnics, only
native americans. People who believe in skinwalkers will have some idea in their head and start believing what is not real.

Yá'át'ééh- Hello in navajo.
I am native american.

Skinwalkers are very true. They are humans so as humans they really don't have to obey the words of Christ (like demons and angels) so if your a christain they'll still bug you. Though you do have protection against their hexes and spells, that is the power of pray. The only way to kill a skinwalker is to recognize the person and pronounce their whole name. Plus, it is the 21st century they can bother whomever they want. Just to make it clear they are human.

I am native American, Diné, which means navajo in navajo

I am "Benmarkk708" born to the bilagaanaa clan and born for the bitter water clan. Ask me any questions and I'll try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Benmarkk708]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I DONT THINK A LIGHT CAN KILL THEM....SKINWALKERS PASS IN FRONT OF PEOPLES CARS OR STAND IN THERE....JUST SAYING

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's been awhile since this was active, so who knows if this will get answered now.

Thanks for offering.

Q: What do you know about protections from skinwalkers?
Would it be a substanance? Cedar? Clove? Flame? Tourmaline? Jet? Amber?
Would it be a energy channel if you know how? A slicking of your own energies to make theirs unable to grip yours?
Could I begin my own counter song?

Perhaps if I understood your understanding on how their power was channeled, I could intuit a counter blessing.

I understand that not many of the Dinah are generally not open to revelation/discussion, but I applaud you for sharing your knowledge. Especially since at this time and place in history, and at the break of the worlds, this is appropriate.

Tas

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i live in arizona and close to the rez and there are some scary legends about the skinwalkers

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i live in arizona and close to the rez and there are some scary legends about the skinwalkers

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Look Skinwalkers are beings that are feared and hated by the Navajo People. Their shape shifters beings that can assume the form of any animal they chose but they are pure evil. Because they want to hurt people they are jealous of or just plain out hate.Look I'm Navajo and I've lived hearing about these things. I've even seen them!!! THey look SCARY u can't breathe or even respond. So If you want to know more about Skinwalkers well good luck the BEST place to learn about these creatures is from the people (The Navajo or other southwest tribes).Well if u want to know more I could tell you but it's not good talking about these beings. So well bye!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi
I'm Navajo and have grown knowing about these beings heck I've seen them so here is answer to your questions.The protection the navajo have from these creatures is ash,corn pollen, in some cases poker sticks used to stir the fire, and if u see one hear one or "feel" like it's watching you and you know it's there you can start to pray in navajo to the holy people (our gods) or to god. basicly these beings are seen as evil and are both feared and hated by the navajo. So if You need any questions answered about this stuff I can probably answer them.

Sincerely
Kyle

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
if a human ran 60+mph they'd probably faint/blackout & die from over exertion. Only way I see it possible is there's some alternative energy moving the skinwalker. How one would gain such abilities... drugs and possession of some sort

inte-resting

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What are skinwalkers? ive asked before and got 2 completely diffirent answers 1, they are aliens 2, they are ghosts that can shapeshift...PLEASE tell me what they are i have no idea

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm sure someone has posted this link but I find it fascinating. This area with all it's skinwalker activity is now taken over by a secretive organization to run test...odd.
www.skinwalkerranch.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join