It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the funniest video in the world!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
im a apprentice welder and i thought this was funny as hell. but if it happened to me i would smack the guy over the head who did it!!!

Funniest Video In The World

funny or not?

[edit on 19-1-2007 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OH MY GOD i found another hilarious one!!! i do this at work all the time

Fly Death By Welder

[edit on 19-1-2007 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey hey brother,

First one is hilarious, my friend did it to me in a school work experience program, so I then did it to him.

Second one is funny but cruel, I feel sad because I remember when I was 8 I skinned a lizard then dismembered it and then gave to the cat.....

Anyway my favourite ever has to be Bush's Sate of the Union address redubbed, you probably have seen it but it is awesome...

State of the Union address:

www.ifilm.com...

Bush & Blair declaring their love:

video.google.com...

peace CM

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
Hey hey brother,

First one is hilarious, my friend did it to me in a school work experience program, so I then did it to him.

Second one is funny but cruel, I feel sad because I remember when I was 8 I skinned a lizard then dismembered it and then gave to the cat.....

Anyway my favourite ever has to be Bush's Sate of the Union address redubbed, you probably have seen it but it is awesome...

State of the Union address:

www.ifilm.com...

Bush & Blair declaring their love:

video.google.com...

peace CM

what company do you work with?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No, Im not a welder by profession i go to university, I just did work experience at a local musical instrument manufacturer in high school, we did some welding and lathe work. Although I wouldn't have minded learning more about welding and do it as a job cause it was really fun....

Cheers

top topics

join