It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Attended Madrassa, Says Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Maybe Hillary is actually closet neocon, ya never know about these crooked corporate-fed shiesters. Plus the usual mode of operandi has always been bash and trash from both sides i.e. swiftboated.

Sharing racial jokes?

This two party system be damned, it's time for some new parties.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
i hope she keeps spouting out crap like this. the (deleted pig latin term) is going to shoot herself in the foot with propaganda like this.....keep it up hillary!!!! dont forget your white sheet!!!!

Mod Edit: Please do not use profanity including pig latin

[edit on 1/19/07 by FredT]

Before I cast my vote, I want to hear about this pig Latin term that was used and censored.

Seriously, I can't remember a presidential campaign that started two years before the election. Is this precedence?

Or is the guy in office already been voted out of office?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hilary is going to be the death of the Democratic party if she keeps up this sort of crap. Not that I'd mind seeing the downfall of the Democrats, just that I'd rather see it fall at the same time as the Republicans for balance. This is just rediculous that she'd start slinging mud against their party's best shot at the presidency this early.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That man is not a breath a fresh air. Obama is the media's designated "groomed puppy". Look at that comment by that reporter whatserface to him when Obama told her that he was sensitive about his ears. It was along the lines of "we're just trying to toughen you up"! There is nothing special about Obama. He's just an inexperienced politician that the left wingers like and are trying to make a hero out of. As for Hillary, its her typical back-biting tactics. Its funny. The party that represents itself as being anti-racist uses racist tactics on each other. Could you imagine if this was brought to attention by a Republican?

Democrats usually grow up, get jobs, and become Republicans, not vice/versa. I must laugh now, indignantly!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
That man is not a breath a fresh air. Obama is the media's designated "groomed puppy". Look at that comment by that reporter whatserface to him when Obama told her that he was sensitive about his ears.

"that reporter whatserface." yup, i'm definitely going to listen to the opinion of someone who is too lazy to take five minutes to find the quote or at the very least the name of the individual in question.

your one post convinces me that you are the kind of republican who never thinks outside of party lines. youre going to vote for whoever the red candidate is, no matter how big a scumbucket he or she is.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Think about it...this wench was the reason Bill Clinton had extramarital sex. Just look at her miserable face. I can't believe shes taking pot shots already.

Pie

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Think about it...this wench was the reason Bill Clinton had extramarital sex. Just look at her miserable face. I can't believe shes taking pot shots already.

And Bill's the only reason why this wench has a chance to be the 1st woman U.S. President.

I think that's a codependant relationship.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So what did they teach a 6 year old in this CIA Alien Borg Madrassa school anyway? Manchurian candidacy 101? Does Hillary the Grey see it has a threat to her hive? Enquiring comedians want to know!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT
1. FINDS IT CREEPY HOW CLOSE IN NAME HE IS TO OSAMMA(SORRY CAN'T SPELL TO SAVE MY LIFE)(FOR A WHILE EVERY TIME I HEARD THIS GUYS NAME IN THE NEWS I THOUGHT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE BAD GUY).
2. FINDS IT A LITTLE DISTURBED HOW QUICK THIS GUY WENT FROM NO EXPERIENCE TO RUNNING FOR OFFICE AFTER ONLY TWO YEARS (I COULD BE WRONG BUT I BELIEVE HE HAS ONLY SERVED 2 YEARS OF PUBLIC OFFICE).

I MAY HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP BUT THIS SOUNDS LIKE HOW ALL THE BOOKS PORTRAY THE BEGINNING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST.

I'M NOT SAYING HE IS, OR THAT I DON'T LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING.
SOMETHING JUST KIND OF BUGGES ME ABOUT HIM. ITS NOT A BLACK/WHITE THING HE JUST DOESN'T FEEL VERY PRESIDENTAL TO ME.

AS FAR AS HILARY GOES, DON'T PUT ANYTHING PAST THIS LADY. BESIDES SHE SHOULDN'T BE ALOUD TO RUN SHE WAS PRESIDEN'T FOR 8 YEARS WITHOUT THE TITLE. THEN AGAIN MAYBE IT WOULD BE FOR THE BEST. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE HOW CRAZY BILL GETS AS THE FIRST MAN.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76

SOMETHING JUST KIND OF BUGGES ME ABOUT HIM. ITS NOT A BLACK/WHITE THING HE JUST DOESN'T FEEL VERY PRESIDENTAL TO ME.

maybe thats the reason we should at least think about giving him a shot? am i the only one thats tired of career politicians doing whats in their friends best interests?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
People are seriously believing what comes out of the Moonie rag, WorldTrib?

How clever to attribute the Obama bashing to an anonymous Hillary source. Like killing two birds with one stone. Oh yes, let the back-stabbing begin, but let it raise animosity and cause dissension in the ranks while they're at it.

Typical swiftboating tactics. You like that?

Why don't you just send them all your money too--while your brainwashing takes effect?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So ... what about the Madrassa?

He spent four years there. When? How old was he? What was taught? NOW those schools are all Wahabbi - radical Islam. What were they when he was there? DOES IT EVEN MATTER?

Mr. Obama, born in Honolulu where his parents met, mentions but does not expand on his Muslim background, alluding only to his attendance at a "predominantly Muslim school."

According to the article Obama plays down the Madrassa and only says that he went to a 'predominantly Muslim school'. Do Madrassa's even let in anyone who is not muslim? If not .. then Obama is just another typical politician misleading the public by trying to say that it was a 'predominantly Muslim school' instead of a Wahabbi Madrassa. If he's right and it was a moderate school to learn ABCs and 123s, and nothing much more, then the fangs are showing in the Hillary camp.

So what about Hillary?

There is no way that Obama will be able to downplay his Muslim connection. He is Christian now, but Hillary will definately (and already is) bringing out her guns. The Clinton machine is warming up ... it's going to get messy.

Fact is Obama's resume is empty. He is not qualified to be president. He fits the requirements of the constitution, but he doesn't have enough experience. IMHO

Originally posted by seagull
Yep. He went to school. I agree that's a good thing...

I dunno ... sometimes no schooling is better than radical schooling. I'd rather see someone go through life without a college degree then see them go to Bob Jones University.

It depends on the school.

[edit on 1/20/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
why is he even bothering, america is mainly christian at the mo. you have to have the christian backing to become president.

all the other people have to do is bring up muslim this and that, does not have to be true(our tabloid newspaper world), and christians will not vote for him.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
FF. I agree with you, and Benevolent Heretic. It doesn't matter where he went to school all those years ago. No one should care. What should concern us is Mr. Obama's lack of experiance in higher office, though given the spate of underachieving in the White House by "experianced" politico's, there may be some doubt as to whether or not that's actually a bad thing

Mr. Obama needs to define his platform and ideas, then articulate them to the American voters, all six of us, and see what happens. If they're good ideas maybe he wins. If we don't, he won't.

School, shmool. Ideas and the articulation thereof. That's what matters. Let Ms. Clinton sling her poo. Mr. Obama rises above it and gets his ideas out there...let's see what happens.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
ya know, i agree and disagree with ya'll

i agree his schooling is not of issue, or shouldnt be, nor should his personal beliefs. what he does in office and how he represents the people SHOULD be his defining points.

but i still disagree with his lack of experience being bad.

our current president was more or less groomed from highschool to BE president...yeah that worked out well.

so he's inexperienced, wahts he going to do? get us into a war? screw up the economy? blow it on immigration? destroy our social security program?

at this point id almost rather that we had a national lottery and as long as you fit the constitutional guidlines and had a highschool degree you cuold buy a ticket, then whoever had the winning ticket got to be president.

it would be a refreshing change from our latest cadre of 'polititians'

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Leadership of the democrats will remain with the Clintons, who have the bosses lined up at the state level, the monied support of business and union interests, and all the F.B.I. files they need to blackmail opposition.

It amazes me that they are capable of doing the things they do in plain sight ofthe public and get away with it.

In addition to all the previous examples, remember thier blatent criminality with blocking suopenas, framing and firing public employees, Sandy Burglers ordered theft of documents and, dare I say it, the murder of Vince Foster.

They and the media that loves them are worthy of a whole topics section in ATS!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
People are seriously believing what comes out of the Moonie rag, WorldTrib?

Does smell like a load of bs that Moonie's neocon rag, Insight Magazine, supposably got this info from Hitlary's staff.

Tricks r Us - Dick and Moon

The Washington Times is the flagship publication of News World Communications, Inc. (NWC). NWC was founded by Sun Myung Moon, and some of its officials are members of the Unification Church which he leads, a fact that has drawn some criticism and controversy. NWC published Insight Magazine and The World & I. Wiki

'OSAMA' MUD FLIES AT OBAMA NYPost
Obama's top strategist, David Axelrod, strongly denounced the story as a fabrication. "This is the kind of divisive, destructive garbage that has littered our politics for a long time," Axelrod said. "He was not raised as a Muslim, and he did not go to a madrassa. It is a complete contrivance, and its purpose is clear. They're just selling people short."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
At least he went to school and didn't spend his high socialite life in one of the best schools in this country been drug or in alcoholic stupor.

About Hillary well sorry to burst your bubble people but so far is nothing worthy coming from the Republicans for president yet.

So I am afraid that if they can not find a champion to make their party survive . . . is going to be between Obama and Hillary . . .

Because people wants something new and fresh like Obama and a familiar face like Hillary.

I like Obama but I will keep my thoughts about Hillary.

I predict Democrats taking the presidency in 2008.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
i hope she keeps spouting out crap like this. the (deleted pig latin term) is going to shoot herself in the foot with propaganda like this.....keep it up hillary!!!! dont forget your white sheet!!!!

As far as is known, she never said this. It's "sources within her camp" who aren't named and there's no verification of it.

This is far more likely to be something that someone made up based on Obama's name. I think a full examination of the facts will show that it's racist and Islamist hysteria on the part of the writer.

And Anit-Hillary hysteria, too. She never said it and apparently has no association with it. It's interesting to see how many people overreact to the mention of her name.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There won't be a Black man with an arab-sounding name as President of a State largely ruled by zionists, that's for sure...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join