It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Week kick off, come hear it from the horses mouth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Horses mouth is the right expression right?

Anyways, February 7th at the House of the Temple in Washington D.C. is the kick off event for Masonic Week. I was curious if any of the Brethren are attending or interested. It is also OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, for all those that want to hear it in one of the most beautiful buildings in D.C. I can't help you with reservations, but I am sure all you need to do is contact the House of the Temple it is $15.00 and includes a Champagne and Wine Reception with a two hour + presentation following. Hotel Washington is offering free transportation for those interested, that is generally where most stay for Masonic week.

House of the Temple
Masonic Week

The presentation is entitled: "Christian Mysticism and the High Degrees" An Exploration of Rosicrucian Traditions and their Effects upon Masonic Legend and Practice. And that is the real Rosicrucian's not not the money grubbing kind.

Panelists:

Dr. William G. Kracht, D.O., F.A.A.F.P.
Supreme Grand Magus, Fraternitas Rosae Crucis & the AEth Preisthood Church of the Illumination (Rosicrucian)

R.Wy. Fra. Piers A. Vaughan
Member, High Council MSIRCF (Masonic Rosicrucians U.S.A.)
Past CA SRIC (Masonic Rosicrucians, Canada.)

III. S. Brent Morris, PhD.
Noted Masonic Author and Managing Editor "The Scottish Rite Journal"
Senior Warden, Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076, London, England

For those not in the know, being appointed to Quatuor Coronati is likely the highest Masonic honor at least in my opinion. He is the first American to receive the honor. Morris in particular should be fascinating.

So for the Mason's that just want to come and enjoy, send me a U2U and we could arrange a meeting if you are interested. (ATS established Masons only no name's I do not recognize.)

For those that simply want to come and find out more information, or just feed your conspiracy theories contact the Temple and make a reservation.

Does anyone know more about Dr. William G. Kracht, I do not know much about Rosae Crucis & the AEth Priesthood?

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Baphomet, does it last all week long? I would love to go if I could get off work. Find a new job there and never come back.
You just can't beat that Washington now can you? Just kidding. And if it is a series of meetings everyday how long can one expect to spend timewise per day?

I ordered some info from some Rosicrusians in Pensylvania and I believe William G. Kracht signed the info I recieved. They sent me a real nice booklet made of Parchment paper colored lavander on the outside with a vulture stamped on it kind of like a seal or something.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It does last all week long, I do not remember the other events although. I will e-mail my Lodge Secretary tomorrow. We have been helping to plan it so I'm sure he'll know.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I found a link to the events, it is not all week but I am sure there are many lodges in the D.C. area that are doing events on their own for it, I know mine is having a cigar night. I feel confident the officers would be glad to accept any visiting Masons as would many other lodges in the area. watch out for Federal #1 though, you better plan on not doing anything the next morning if you hang out with them.

Here is the link:

2007 Masonic Weekend

Edit: This link is based on past years, so some might change.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why have it then why not some other time?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I used to go a good bit; it's held every year in February in DC, and centers around the annual meeting for the Grand Council of the Allied Masonic Degrees of the United States.

For those Brethren who will be in attendance this year, I strongly recommend taking the Cork degree. A Cellar of Ye Antient Order of Corks is always opened during Masonic Week to confer this degree, and you won't regret taking it.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Masonic Light I am not familure with the "cork degree" of the Ancient's? ..

Dayton Masonic Center

This is where my lodge is. It is a very beautiful building that I am proud to be associated with.

The DC building looks absolutly amazing though.. I would love the chance to go there, especially for Mason Week.. but school and work would prevent me from going.. and I am only an AE so I cannot do anything anyways.
Maybe next year!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Masonic Light I am not familure with the "cork degree" of the Ancient's? ..

It's a side degree in A.M.D., controlled by the Grand Council. It's done every year in February in D.C., but also regionally at times sponsored by various A.M.D. Councils.

top topics

join