It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAQ-the-Real-Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A video montage that the Libs and dems don't want people to see:

www.ikrazy.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Most of that video was the same boring old crap that has been spurted for nearly four years. I actually thought that something new was going to be offered. As for the border security forces I guess the maker of the video expects us to think better late then never.

It has proven that elections in Iraq havnt brought security to the country anyone who thought that Elections would improve the security situation is removed from reality.

The increase in cell phone usage wont show any benefits until the security situation improves. As for the Iraqi security forces they are easily infiltrated because of the lack of screening enough said.

I have left the good news to last it is very good to hear that Iraqi kids are getting Polio vaccination's. One health program dosnt outweigh all of Iraq's other problems despite what the American right would try to claim.

There are other story's that mention the Polio vaccination's minus the rest of the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes, the Democrats enjoy to see their countrymen and women getting killed.

Ferretman, are you trying to project Neocon ignorance? If so, you have succeeded.

Thousands of Iraqis and coalitions troops have been killed; each day the numbers continue to increase and you are talking about the ''real story''?

No one said that the invasion did not bring any advantages to the Iraqi people, yet those are considered as minor to the death toll.

join