It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing nighthmare... please help someone :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I just joined this board because I am truly terrified of what I experienced during the night. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, so if it is the mods can move it. Anyways, I know dreams and nightmares are just supposed to be that and nothing..and I never really thought much about it until this morning. I usually have dreams that make no sense.. and that I forget as I wake up. I rarely have nightmares, and even when I do, I forget about them when waking up; they never usually linger on. However I had one that truly terrified the # out of me this morning and the thing is, I still feel like it's reality, as if im going to be affected in reality by what I saw(it's hard to explain).

Anyways, I woke up in my dream and everything was shades of red outside my window..My parents weren't in the house and people were yelling and screaming outside (Keep in mind that I actually felt as if i REALLY woke up in the middle of the night). So i went downstairs, looked out the window and saw people running scared #less as they were looking upwards. There were bodies all over the streets. I went outside from the side door of my house and went into my backyard and saw a asteroid or coment that was HUGE and disgusting (it was the size of two moons from our perspective here on earth and had cracks of lava and fire all over it.) I was able to see every detail from where i was standing. It penetrated through the clouds and came down to earth slowly with a trail of a black-grayish smoke following. The entire sky was red and there was blackness mixed in. People were also yelling to not come out of the house and to keep doors locked from their houses?? I woke up before it even crashed to earth.. but I remember every single detail and the images I saw are still stuck in my mind. Is there any type of symbolism to this nightmare.. I've never in my entire life experienced something this visual and extreme... I drew this little pic in paint. Thanks everyone.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by sager]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Luke 21:11

Luke 21:11 (New International Version)

11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Sooner or later,the earth will be hit by one of the asteroids. I have had a similar dream to what you had. In my dream, I can also remember looking up in the sky and seeing a giant fire ball descending to the earth.

Now, it could just be the subconscious,due to all of the predictions, causing this dream. However,I think an asteroid strike in the future is not only possible but plausible. It has happened before and it will happen again.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The only dreams I have of the ones that sager mention are related no to asteroids hitting the earth but more like spaceships, becoming visible in the sky.

People running, looking at the sky and death bodies everywhere.

I had them since I was a child.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
well i've never been into any of this prediction stuff.. i was lookin around google so that i could get some answers and came across this site... but i'm glad that someone else has experienced this besides me.. puts me at some comfort.. it's just lingering in my mind still. I dunno, I guess I just get to do somethin productive to get my mind off it.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I've had almost the very same kind of dreams since I was a little girl. It was a lot more frequent when I was a teenager.

I attributed it all the armageddon stories I gew up with.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi sager,i just new a post like yours would come up before long because tuesday night just gone i had a dream too, i was in the town centre where i live talking to my wife then people started screaming we turned round to look what was happening then i looked up in the air and they was a massive wall of water heading right for us.Now i know what it feels like when u no your going down it woke me up in a instant when i thought about it the next day all i could think about where the screams they were awful!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have these kinds of dreams all of the time. There is always a very large asteroid/meteor just looming overhead. However, there is never a sense of panic in my dreams. The people are not going on with their daily lives, but everything is always very quiet and very calm. I always wake up before impact.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Very interesting dream indeed.

I also had a similar nightmare like 8 years ago, I remember it as if it was last night.

First of all, sorry the english, I am still learning.

It was during the night, I was outside near a small school near my parents house when I was living there. To me, it looked like it was a plane coming from the skies, but that is not the major part of the dream, I wasn't looking at the sky when it happened.

Suddenly, everything changed quite fast, the night became darker than it already was, the atmoshpere, clouds, etc, from what I thought, a big plane crashed on the school near where I was. Everything on the crash site was on fire, black, ash and people were trying to get out of the totally already destroyed plane and building which I knew no one could have survived. I ran there to help, but once I arrived beside the people screaming, I started to feel an intense fear, entities started to form and got out of debris, fire and ash and walk towards me, they were humanoids, all black ashe humanoid.

I was scared to death, I started running away from them, I entered an house, as soon as I entered that house I was blinded by how white the walls and everything were in that house, I entered a room, and then a black ash entity also entered the house, he was putting his hands on the white walls, putting ash and hand traces on them, he didn't enter the room where I was, as he passed by, I got out of the house and I woke up.

It was like 5h in the morning when I woke up and I couldn't sleep again. This was the most horrifying dream I never had. I don't know if it could have any relation with yours but maybe you saw the beginning of the 3 dark days as predicted in the bible, and I saw something else, maybe I saw when your comet crashed into the earth.

new topics

top topics

join