It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO looks to have a face!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The recent UFO sighting in Arkansaw, by an air force pilot looks to have a face in it. I used Iphoto to increase light variations and seemed to have found a smiley face inside the womb of the light field. I find it also very important to state that I had a dream one year ago where I was driving with some friends in a blue convertable and this orange ball of light decended towards the car. It was one of those dream that felt real and palpable.

BTW, I hope I uploaded the picture right, if not, some help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh, I forgot to say that six months ago I bought a light blue convertible that was the last car they had in stock, not my personal choice of color but I dealt. Retrospectively so, I soon related the car to the dream. Now Ihave found the source of the orange ball of light I saw. Very spooky.

AAC

MySpace Layouts "http://layoutsource.net/img/button.gif" border="0"/>" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Dang it, can a mod please help with the picture? Thanks

AAC

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Mods you have helped me in this situation b4. One more time would be nice. Thank you.

AAC

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
HERE IT IS!!!

SMILEY UFO

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mods you have helped me in this situation b4. One more time would be nice. Thank you.

AAC

There is a thread already started for this in here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Headline on Drudge Report was taking from Worldnetdaily.com where a Air Force Colonel Seen UFO's and took pictures. Here is the link

UFO Sighting

I find this interesting that websites like Worldnetdaily and the drudgereport are reporting sightings like these. I think this was sparked by the O’Hare Sighting.
Maybe after the O’Hare report, they saw how many people are interested in this, that it may start being reported more often.
Wouldn’t be interesting to if this subject starts to become mainstream news on a daily basis. Maybe then we’ll start to take it more seriously.
Also just after that article, drudge put out another report saying that there was a sighting in Iran at the same time. Here’s that link

Iran Sighting

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thanks dominator! You dominate!

AAC

top topics

join