It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons, Microchips, and the Battle for the Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is the title of Alan Watt's latest mp3 available at WWW.CUTTINGTHROUGHTHEMATRIX.COM. If you are interested in how the brain implant will be sold to the public, then you owe it to to yourself
to listen to this broadcast. According to Alan the brain implant has already been perfected. Also according to Alan there are regional computers already set up to transmit information from the computer directly to the human brain. He said they will use snob appeal to promote the idea of a
brain chip to the public. That's is all that I will say, if you want to find out more than you will have to listen to the entire mp3. Hope you find this as relevant as I have. Once you listen, post back and let me know what you think. Also I don't know how to provide a link so if someone can do this that would be great.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi

Instead of just suggesting we all listen to this mp3 why don't you create a synopsis of the key points to kick off the discussion? You've mentioned masons in the title - perhaps you could summarize how they are (allegedly) involved?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I could do so, but I don't want to ruin the mp3 for those that have not listened to it yet. If someone just reads a synopsis, they may not bother
and actually listen to the mp3 themselves, and miss out on a bunch of valuable information, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Has anyone listened to this mp3?, and if so what did you think?, could someone also provide a link, I'm sorry but I am not very good with computers, thank you and I hope you enjoy listening.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
don't like listening to him to much, but here is the link

mp3

[edit on 19-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
thanks for the link, by the way what is it that you do not like about him?,
is it his speaking style, the content of his mp3's, or is it Alan Watt himself, just curious.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That would help a lot.

I find listening to someone ramble on for minutes on end a rather fruitless task... As opposed to 30 seconds of reading.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Is this anything to do with the projected "worldwide mind" chip? Sort of a human interfacing neural (literally) network that would turn the human brain into the new and true internet? If so, Im all for it!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You got it right, but maybe you should consider the downside of such a scenario. For starters, if you were implanted with a brain chip you could essentially be turned off like a machine. You would no longer be you as you know yourself, you would be a completely lobotomized drone with no real emotions. As this technology hits the mainstream more you will see more and more publicity about how it allowed a person who could not speak to communicate via a computer. The new brainchip will be heavily marketed toward the teenage generation. Imagine being able to hear streaming music right in your head, this is the kind of idea the culture creators will try to sell to the kids around the world. Another supposed purpose they will use to sell the brain implant will be to alieve depression. Whatever happens I will never take a brain implant, I'd rather live with some horrible illness. The technique of " snob appeal " will also be used to market this idea to the public as well. So I hope you enjoy you're new brain implant there, maybe you can hook it up to your Play Station 3.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I dont own a Playstation 3 ! I am still not sure we are talking aboout the same thing, I did not listen to the Mp3* The WWM chip I speak of is still theoritical, the vision of futurists* It would not however, turn you into a drone, you would be able to deactivate it at your leisure--what it would do is move humanity towards a collective, you would not only be you--you would be everyone* Animals such as birds and whales already use such a collective in their migration habits, so in a way it is not all that new and startling* It would be a change sure, but it is also evolution*

But remember it is theoritical, although lots of us would like to see it happen

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thanks indeed for the paraphrasing, guys. I often read the board in my lunchbreak at work, so I can't really afford to click on the links etc.

It all sounds really interesting, but...

...what's it got to do with Freemasons?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I assure you the brain chips are not theoretical as you suggest, but are fully functional and ready to go. If you want to have your thoughts sent to you via an electromagnetic signal from regional computers worldwide, then you will love the brain chip. Once that chip is inside of your head it will be in complete control of you, so good luck trying to remove, it won't be possible because you won't even be self-aware enough to do so. But hey at least you will be part of a collective as you put it, just like a hive of bees, hearing everone else's thoughts and vice versa. Personally I enjoy my piece of mind and don't want to be overwhelmed by one of these chips.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So please assure us and show us the proof of these "Brain Chips".

Jn

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
This is the title of Alan Watt's latest mp3 available at WWW.CUTTINGTHROUGHTHEMATRIX.COM. If you are interested in how the brain implant will be sold to the public, then you owe it to to yourself
to listen to this broadcast. According to Alan the brain implant has already been perfected. Also according to Alan there are regional computers already set up to transmit information from the computer directly to the human brain. He said they will use snob appeal to promote the idea of a
brain chip to the public. That's is all that I will say, if you want to find out more than you will have to listen to the entire mp3. Hope you find this as relevant as I have. Once you listen, post back and let me know what you think. Also I don't know how to provide a link so if someone can do this that would be great.

This is the link to the site,

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

How you post a link is to copy the address from the site in the address bar, and then paste or type the link onto the post.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is there anyway of deactivating an internal brain chip? I was told a large magnet will do but I have tried with what I can find... maybe it's not big enough. Maybe I'm just crazy too, but I seriously think there is something inside my head. I don't want to go into why. Does anyone know anyway to disintegrate this thing or deactivate it?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCThompson2x
Is there anyway of deactivating an internal brain chip? I was told a large magnet will do but I have tried with what I can find... maybe it's not big enough. Maybe I'm just crazy too, but I seriously think there is something inside my head. I don't want to go into why. Does anyone know anyway to disintegrate this thing or deactivate it?

If there is something metallic inside your head and you use a powerful magnet or MRI machine it will cause severe trauma.

An X-ray or CAT scan however will not cause it to move and can help locate it's specific location.

The best advice is to see a doctor and describe your signs and symptoms. If you have ideas about what it is or how it got there it is very important to be honest and open with the doctor.

I hope this helps!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
You got it right, but maybe you should consider the downside of such a scenario. For starters, if you were implanted with a brain chip you could essentially be turned off like a machine. You would no longer be you as you know yourself, you would be a completely lobotomized drone with no real emotions.

So if the freemasons been chipping me my whole life, am I gonna care about their demise?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCThompson2x

Destroy the person who gave it to ya! or wait till they die, then you could always dismember the body at the funeral. Is that a crime?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

The Masons don't put microchips into people. It is an absurd notion. The Masons CHIP means Child ID Program, a charitable, free of charge program that compiles information on an individual, usually a child (obviously), but gives.it all to the parent/guardian. No information is kept by the Masons except.the.signed permission form.

join