It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just want to know how many of us out there believe that these so-called Reptillians actually exist?

I do not. I am not even skeptical on this idea because I've never seen proof of anything that they exist.

UFO's on the otherhand have strong evidence of actual existence.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We don't even know that UFO's are extra-terrestrial origin for sure, so anyone claiming to know what species fly them
sorry won't buy it

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So who do you believe flies them? There is 2 choices humans or ET's..is this correct?

The question is about Reptillians and so far the evidence doesn't measure up. I don't really check up on the subject but want to know who believes they exist?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Depends on what you mean by believing in reptillians.

Could there be a highly advanced race of lizard people out there traveling the stars? Sure I can go with that.

I in fact am of the belief (though I suppose it's more like hope) that there is a lot of diversity to the types of life throughout the universe. And if monkey's made it here than why not lizards somewhere else.

Do I believe in the David Icke, shape shifting, V, They LIve type evil earth infiltrating puppy kicking lizards?

No big, big no.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
!!!DAMN YOU PUPPY!! *WhAM*

I personally think that most of these creatures or fantasies are just human nature. I think at some point we begin to look for other life forms besides ourselves. Anyone; whether it be Gods, Angels, Demons, Aliens, Bigfoot, or Lizard Men. Maybe we just see something dark in humanity that forces us search for a perfect beautiful loving holy being/beings. Maybe we also invent beings of such evil it makes humans look down right terrific.

Oh I do believe in UFO's. Who exactly flies them?? Take your pick ^

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Maybe we also invent beings of such evil it makes humans look down right terrific.

Well, in the end isn't that easier? I mean if you really think about what humans are capable of it's incredibly scary.

It's part of the price I suppose. We are as a whole a good lot and capable of incredibly good things. We're also capable of incredibly bad things, so perhaps it's safer to think President Bush is a shapeshifting alien.

IMO of course.

Spiderj

top topics

join