It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel belong to the Jews or the Muslim

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It belongs to god..Britain.

As I understand it, the Kingdom / Land of Israel was supposed to be given to the Jews by God, so making whoever gave them Israel, god by scripture, Britain giving them the land to stop them murdering British troops (by hanging etc..yeah that's easily forgot isn't it?).

It is strange how terrorism was fine for the Yids to get what they want, but wrong if the Arab peoples do the same?

Just 2 cents

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
...this is almost going no where.i still can come to a conclusion one who the land should belong to. btw. im not interested in people saying it belong to christian or god or lebanon, im trying to figure between the jews an muslims. no one else.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Are you referring to Jews by race or religion?

What would characterize as "owning" the land? Do you want to ask, who should completely control the land, without the other faith living or interfering in the land?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Israel doesnt belong to anyone. It shouldnt be of the jews or the palestinians. It should be for everyone.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I just have one thing to ask. When I hear people talking, they're talking about how bad the Jews are and other such things. And the refugees in Palestine need help, not the refugees in Israel who are daily killed just because of their religion.
Why do the Muslims think that the land of Israel is theirs to take? Why do they think they diserve that country that rightfully belongs to the Jews who diserved it from the beginning of creation?
The Lord God handed them Israel, why can't the Muslims accept that?
The Muslims own pretty much all the Middle Eastern countries and most of Northern Africa. Can't they just get along with that?
And why do they keep starting wars with Israel? Israel has a more modern military than countries like Lebanon and Jordan. They're just spilling unnessary blood.

This is a little off topic:
Merkava Mrk III Chariot vs. T-72
F-16 Falcon vs. some out-dated jet
AH-64 Apache vs. some kind of Mil(I'm not sure if they have choppers at all)
You do the math.
It's clear the Muslims don't give up and are persistent, persistent enough to strap on bombs and walk up to some soldier or maybe an innoscent crowd shopping at food markets. Not all Muslims are the same, though. I am glad about the fact of idividuality. I'm thankful. But they all read the Koran.
I met two Muslims in my life before. The first one hated me just because I was the Christian, although I was nice. The second one was nice to me and didn't really care. Idividuality.

The conclusion is this:
The Jews will win. Not all Muslims will go to Hell, just the ones that take away innoscence and are what you call fundelmentalists. Not all Muslims are evil, they're just being misled by people like Osama bin Laden and the Taliban. Just watch, you'll see the Scripture come to life. This is all part of God's plan.

History repeats itself. First it was Napolean, then it was Hitler, now it's the Antichrist. And they all want the same thing.

signature:
"Do you hear the thunder echoing throughout the streets? This is Lebanon's blunder cause Hezbollah thinks not of the heat. Do you hear the thunder echoing throughtout the streets? We must all concurr that a cease-fire will not treat."-Chariot 3-Hear the Thunder(Mid East Crisis 06)-Merkava

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStars Aurora

Why do the Muslims think that the land of Israel is theirs to take?

well, it might have to do with the fact they were living there and were forced off of their own land
so it's not theirs to take
it's theirs to reclaim

Why do they think they diserve that country that rightfully belongs to the Jews who diserved it from the beginning of creation?

because a single religious view shouldn't dictate global politics and land distribution?

that's just my guess
then again, with some of the fundamentalist muslims it's the exact opposite
it's just that they view the land as muslim

so, i say we do away with religion
name the area by it's historical regional name, palestine
and make it open to everyone
because mixing religion and politics is always a bad idea

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
For Christians - who needs a temple when your body is God's temple?.

For Jews - Solomon's temple was in the Megiddo valley - never Jerusalem.
Herod's temple is not God's but Herod's. Re-examine the archaeological evidence at Megiddo, with no attachment to the idea of claiming Jerusalem, and you will see why there is nothing found in the city...

For Muslims I have nothing to say but 'Peace'.

Native Americans have the only healthy understanding about real estate!

Namaste to everyone!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStars Aurora
Why do the Muslims think that the land of Israel is theirs to take? Why do they think they diserve that country that rightfully belongs to the Jews who diserved it from the beginning of creation?

Do you mean Jews by race or religion? The Land of Israel was not given to the Jews (religion), but to the tribes of Abraham's offspring. Abraham's first born son, Ismael, descendant is Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

If by "handed" you mean that he instructed the Jews (race) to commit murder and genocide against the Cannanites, then yes, he "handed" the land to them.

The Muslims own pretty much all the Middle Eastern countries and most of Northern Africa. Can't they just get along with that?

Americans own pretty much all of North America, can't they just give up Rhode Island to the Native Americans? Can't they just get along with that?

And why do they keep starting wars with Israel?

I would suggest reading events surrounding Israel's wars. You will see that Israel instigated most, if not all of them. Ever heard of the attack on USS Liberty? Who "started" that attack?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join