It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure? From who?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
I don't think full disclosure would cause wide scale violence or riots. Why would it, other than the fact that a government has been lying to its people for so long? Most *intelligent* people already think that there is probably life elsewhere in the universe.

Believing that a micro-organism exists at the other side of the galaxy , and believing that intelligent beings are visiting this planet are totally different things.

It would be a deep schock even to the *intelligent* people. It would uproot beliefs that humans are superior to all other animals that are deeply rooted in our minds and culture since 2000 years, and our belief that we are masters of our destiny (if the aliens are involved in say religion/technological progress)

[edit on 20-1-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Believing that a micro-organism exists at the other side of the galaxy , and believing that intelligent beings are visiting this planet are totally different things.

They are the same thing as they are both of belief and belief is of consciousness. Micro-organisms make up the entirety of Existence. "Intelligent Beings" are made up of micro-organisms.

The Earth is a living organism, in this frame of relative reference "intelligent Beings" would Be viewed as what is referred to as micro-organisms.

Existence is the macro-organism, which includes micro-organisms, this is what is Omnified, what is termed "God", this is what We are, this is what Everything is; Everything is involved in religion/technological progress as stated below:

It would be a deep schock even to the *intelligent* people. It would uproot beliefs that humans are superior to all other animals that are deeply rooted in our minds and culture since 2000 years, and our belief that we are masters of our destiny (if the aliens are involved in say religion/technological progress)

"Intelligent Beings" visiting this planet would put in to perspective Our equality; superiority eventually crumbles in to corruption if it can Not seek change. Superiority Be comes superior to itself and can No longer function as a result of its ultimate dominance that originates from the goal of pure domination, which will end in dominating itself to obtain this goal, and thus obtains and defeats the purpose of its purpose; dominance: Eventually power over-powers itself.

In contrast: Love ensures life because Love is the awareness of Our connectedness.

We are all connected, to speak of any thing as alien is to alienate every thing. This is where "you" and "I" were created, because We diss-membered by alienating We and Us in to (in two) you and I, and by re-cognizing these concepts is how the re-joining of you and I is then seen as the connected We and Us.

We are here to re-member Us. Hope-fully this helps : )

[edit on 20-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I for one hope that we aren't at the "top of the food chain", so to speak, especially in the universe... then again, I'm not religious nor egotistical so perhaps I have a different view on that. I think we think we know so much, but in reality we know so very little.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Ecidemon]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

They are the same thing as they are both of belief and belief is of consciousness

I don't think so, beliving that bacteria exist on the other side of the galaxy is more mind-reposing, as it doesn't threaten(sp?) our intellectual superiority we believe we have.

"Intelligent Beings" are made up of micro-organisms.

So what? It doesn't change the fact that intelligent beings are, intelligent, and micro-organisms are not.

The Earth is a living organism

The earth is just a rock floating in space, it doesn't have any living properties. At least I never heard of any

"Intelligent Beings" visiting this planet would put in to perspective Our equality; superiority eventually crumbles in to corruption if it can Not seek change. Superiority Be comes superior to itself and can No longer function as a result of its ultimate dominance that originates from the goal of pure domination, which will end in dominating itself to obtain this goal, and thus obtains and defeats the purpose of its purpose; dominance: Eventually power over-powers itself.

In short, an alien threat would unify humans and make them forget their differences, but it doesn't change anything to what I said. The aliens are not a threat, at least I don't think so.

Originally posted by Ecidemon

I for one hope that we aren't at the "top of the food chain", so to speak, especially in the universe... then again, I'm not religious nor egotistical so perhaps I have a different view on that. I think we think we know so much, but in reality we know so very little.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Ecidemon]

We certainly are at the top of the earth food chain, but the day I see a McAlien in the local mcdonalds i'll start worying

[edit on 20-1-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I don't think so, believing that bacteria exist on the other side of the galaxy is more mind-reposing, as it doesn't threaten our intellectual superiority we believe we have.

Some believe they are intellectually superior, this form of artificial and illusional dominance will dominate itself. What We currently think about superiority or intelligence is irrelevent. The point is, is that We are all connected, whether it is a single celled organism or a multiple celled organism, We are all connected through energy, organisms, cells, etc.. Bacteria is in Us and We are in bacteria.

So what? It doesn't change the fact that intelligent beings are, intelligent, and micro-organisms are not.

Micro-organisms are intelligent. Consciousness is intelligent, energy is intelligent, if micro organisms make up Every thing, then intelligence is everywhere. Being is to Be, Being is the Existence. Being is Existence. Being is Not divided into "Beings".

The earth is just a rock floating in space, it doesn't have any living properties. At least I never heard of any

No thing is un-animate, and it is, too, animate. Every thing, including the concept of Nothing is living. Nothing Exists through its concept and is all so known to Not Exist because its concept Exists. Every thing on the Earth is alive; Humans, plants, water, animals, fish, yes, even the rocks... all of the living contributing factors of Earth together reveal the living organism that is the Earth.

In short, an alien threat would unify humans and make them forget their differences, but it doesn't change anything to what I said. The aliens are not a threat, at least I don't think so.

We need Not "uni-fy". We are Omni-fied. We are all ready Every thing connected, We are the energy of all that is, and all that is, is energy. We Omni-fy and when We Omnify there is No "alien", thus there can Be No "alien" threat. "Alien" presents an outside object. The connectedness of Existence never breaks Nor stops, Existence is connected for ever with No beginning and No end. Through your feet touching the ground you are connected to the entire Earth, and Earth is connected to "space", this space connects like wise to Every other planet and star throughout the Outfinite and Eternal Existence/Omniverse

[edit on 20-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

even the rocks...

What makes you think a rock is alive ?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

even the rocks...

What makes you think a rock is alive ?

To be alive is Not only to breathe, eat, sleep, pee, poop, drink, and Experience reality, illusion, and Existence the way that the majority of the current Human population perceives Existence. The rock does Not appear to Be doing these things to and through the "naked" Human eye, the eye that is used only to see with. Narcissism creates miss-informed expectations such as "theories", "laws", and so on. Expectation sends Our conscious evolution in reverse and begins to blind Us to the truth of Existence that is exposed through the word(s).

Yet when We close the eyes and think about the rock, We diss-cover the veil of its "unanimate" properties are only placed on it because of Our expectations for a "living" thing; consciousness is Every where. In the ability to accept that consciousness is Being Everywhere it creates an unlimited amount of "whereness", thus giving way to an immeasurable amount of "where" that in turn creates "No whereness" because where can No longer, Nor shorter Be measured; where is Outfinite, No beginning and ending, No here and No there, Not even a where = No where, simply Being, Simply Existing in Eternity.

There are many different types of rocks, how can We divide the rocks into alive and Not alive?

Any thing containing the properties able to sustain life is living: Earth is a living entity, rocks are "living", allowing "life" to "live" on them, and "living" on "living" objects. The grandest of all living things is Existence. Everything you "see" is living.

Life is energy, energy is consciousness, energy is all:
:lla si ygrene ,ssensuoicsnoc si ygrene ,ygrene si efiL.

All is energy, consciousness is energy, energy is life.

Everything We see around Us is the conscious creation of life, and life's conscious creations. If life creates it and it creates life, then it is living.

Many of the same minerals found in "rocks" are found in Our bodies, ergo parts of Our bodies are found in rocks.

We live on the "rock" and the "rock" is Us. We are Earth and Earth is Us.

Existence experiences itself through Every thing Existing, and Every thing Existing Experiences. Consciousness receives feedback through its Existence. This is how Conscious Existence Experiences itself Existing Consciously

[edit on 21-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was thinking about posting a thread like this again, but I decided merely to revive this one, as a LOT of good discussion already came of it.

Although, I would like to point out that since this thread was made, we have had The Gray Area established where contactees can post all of their unverifiable claims without need to show any type of evidence.

I still think the main points stand on their own.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
Well, a point I've made on other threads, that Dr. Greer has spoken of when he said Aliens are all of the above, which is time travelers, from other worlds, and also living here, then how would we expect to have any real proof?

If they can zap in and out of time and events, have a presence here, and according to AA, even interact with you in your dreams and hypnotic states, well, then we are pretty much par for the course I think. As far as NASA, I've seen far too many things that they have faked to take them seriously. If the government was in complete control over the ET happenings, there would be no sightings, crop circles, abductions, etc., as you could rest assured that would not be in our agreement.

The only disclosure that will ever happen is one of two things. 1) Someone comes forward with pieces of a craft, or the entire craft, or an alien, etc. or 2) An alien lifeform lands and says "We come in peace" broadcast live on CNN.

As far as aliens you don't need to convince me that they exist, I know they do. In fact, there is really no need to convince anyone that they exist. I think that when it's time, it's time. Many people on this site are so information crazy that they create worthless hypothetical threads, make up stories, log in as new users and create tales, then answer themselves under their other log in, and it goes on and on. You have to come to terms that you may never know the truth, then and only then can you really be objective regarding this and other subjects.

Greeris a fraud. His record speaks for itself. It speaks volumes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join