It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Have you ever thought that the year 2012 was disinfo & the real date is 2008 and what does it mean?

page: 4
24
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
i believe that Hinduism is the worship of the demuirge esp the trinity(the fake gods who created this virtual reality and who rebelled against the true creator viz the creator:bhrama,the preserver:vishnu and the destructor:shiva.


What you fail to realise though, is that evil does NOT exist. Everyone and everything is still part of the whole, which ultimately is love/light.

The illusion we have on Earth is not because of "evil" aliens, but because of aliens who were only doing what they were destined to do, their purpose was to create the power structures we have on earth. They, like all other life, are merely the expression of the creator, which is perfection and love.

Duality is merely something that human society has invisioned. Female or Male, black or white, arab or jew, we are all one, we are all equal, and we are all equal co-creators of reality.

There is no satan, no darkness, the only truth is love and light. The idea of evil higher intelligence is merely an Annunkai trick to keep you from connecting with your own highself.

have you not ever wondered why many films we see as children demonstrate that higher powers are associated with evil vilans, and anyone who attempts to ultilise their powers will be punished or be beaten by the "good", the people who serve the system.

The person who wrote what you regard as truth, that website, has failed to realise his OWN place in it all. Whether that is by intention or not is up too you, but personally i think it is standard misinformation.

This "dimension" is not a prison.

have you actually looked at nature, the plants, other life, and realised just how perfect our own eco-system is? Reality IS perfection, it is not an illusion. The only illusion is the Annunkai system imposed to hold humans back from our true self, and ultimately the ascension.




posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
only 2008 will tell who is right



Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]



posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
What you fail to realise though, is that evil does NOT exist. Everyone and everything is still part of the whole, which ultimately is love/light.

The illusion we have on Earth is not because of "evil" aliens, but because of aliens who were only doing what they were destined to do, their purpose was to create the power structures we have on earth. They, like all other life, are merely the expression of the creator, which is perfection and love.



Evil exist, but only in Darkness. Darkness rejects the light and rejects divine love. The Divine Mother have tried many times to turn Darkness over to the Light but Darkness rejects correction. The Divine Mother started the rescue mission to save us from Darkness. When it is done, Darkness will be served from the Source (the Source is the creator, which the Light was created from.) and vanish into no more, with all it's creation.
Darkness is an "error" in the creation that must be corrected, or "deleted".

Virtual Reality is built upon rules and illusions, it's limited in every way possible, and maintain itself on the Light energy (the source to this energy was served long ago). Virtual Reality is getting weaker and weaker, and the illusions are failing. Darkness is making new illusions to mask the rapture of Virtual Reality, to trap spirits for as long as possible.

In the True Realm (the real universe of the Light, reality) there are no limitations, everything is one vibration, one dimension etc. Why would the Light test it's own creation?


[edit on 31-1-2007 by InSaneTK]
Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 5-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]



posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
i believe that Hinduism is the worship of the demuirge esp the trinity(the fake gods who created this virtual reality and who rebelled against the true creator viz the creator:bhrama,the preserver:vishnu and the destructor:shiva.




have you actually looked at nature, the plants, other life, and realised just how perfect our own eco-system is? Reality IS perfection, it is not an illusion.




yeah right, then explain me these pointless cycles,death,decay,waste,war,ageing?
wake up and smell the ashes



posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
why do you think that terrorism is being overshadowed by climate change?
xeeatwelve.com...

The Earth is dying! But the consciousness of the Earth lives on. A long, long time ago, the consciousness of the Earth was trapped by Darkness in Its Virtual Reality and forced to maintain the planet and all its systems according to the will of Darkness. As an integral part of the Divine Rescue Mission, the Divine has rescued the consciousness of the Earth - it has been liberated from Darkness!

The physical Earth is now in a rapid state of decay and is running on its programmed systems. This is why it cannot rejuvenate the way it did in the past. The Earth cannot be revived. For all intents and purposes, the Earth is now just a "shell" that is running on old programmes.

As time goes on and the Earth continues to deteriorate, clean drinking water will become more and more scarce. There are many reasons for this, including the symbolic release of the element Water - which will soon be a full liberation from Darkness. By then, the balance that the Four Elements have helped to maintain will have gone haywire.


Mod Edit to apply external quote code, please review this link

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]



posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
yeah right, then explain me these pointless cycles,death,decay,waste,war,ageing?
wake up and smell the ashes


How old are you, 15?..

There is no waste of energy in our ecosystem, apart from us. It is merely our seperation from the interconnectedness of nature that makes you think reality isn't perfect.

Stop preaching that awful dribble and actually write something decent, without referring to "the darkness"..

The only darkness is the duality society has created, which you are observing, and drawing false conclusions from.

You evidently don't understand the real world at all.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link


[edit on 5-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]



posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hahahahaha!

Sorry, the sun uses nuclear fusion.

Meaning, uh...

No gas intake.

Durrrr.



posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
Again, this is a misconception that is based upon speculation about the nature of the sun. The sun's primary method of heating is via radiation. It primarily radiates the atmosphere around objects, heating the respective atmospheres. It also radiates heat via contact with objects. This is readily apparent by taking readings of the external temperature of an airplane that is flying at high altitude. The outside temperature of the airplane correlates with the temperature of the surrounding atmosphere, adjusted by the sun's radiant effect on the airplane. The plane's body gets colder and colder as the atmosphere around it thins and does not readily absorb the sun's radiation. From this it can be seen that the heating of the atmosphere is more effective than the heating of the object.

Instead of an airplane, consider a spacecraft. If it were launched towards the sun, as it left the Earth's atmosphere it would still get colder and colder even though it is getting closer to the sun. Outside of the craft it would also be dark even if it is approaching the sun. This is because the atmosphere around it is so thin that it is not effectively heated or lighted by the sun's radiation.
[edit on 20-1-2007 by manchurian_candidate]


This shows a complete misunderstanding of basic science and a high level of stupidity, ignorance, or both.

The plane would get colder because the Earth retains heat. The plane would still continue to receive the same amount of heat from the sun. Using your logic, Pluto should be just as warm as Mercury. As you get closer to the sun, you absorb more sunlight, and heat up more quickly. It's an inverse square, I think, like gravity is.

Equally laughable is the idea that a spacecraft would be dark. Obviously this guy has no idea what a photon actually is.

Photons.

Light (photons) reflects off of things.

It would bounce off of the spacecraft.

That's how things are lit up. When you shine a light on a box, you see the box because light bounces off of it.

Lol.



posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
john mike you have been fed up with lies.If the media tell you any story you would believe it.Have you gone through the website entirely?,read everything and then post.Most of ats'ers would ridicule this thread as it is opposite of science and rational thinking.YOur mind would stop working as soon as you read the articles.Only an open mind can comprehend and to shrunksimon my secondly language is english so bear with my grammar and i am 20yrs old.
so stop saying lol and be serious if you want to know the truth.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Instead of an airplane, consider a spacecraft. If it were launched towards the sun, as it left the Earth's atmosphere it would still get colder and colder even though it is getting closer to the sun. Outside of the craft it would also be dark even if it is approaching the sun. This is because the atmosphere around it is so thin that it is not effectively heated or lighted by the sun's radiation.


This shows a complete misunderstanding of basic science and a high level of stupidity, ignorance, or both.

The plane would get colder because the Earth retains heat. The plane would still continue to receive the same amount of heat from the sun. Using your logic, Pluto should be just as warm as Mercury. As you get closer to the sun, you absorb more sunlight, and heat up more quickly. It's an inverse square, I think, like gravity is.

Science on Earth is far from complete, and not nearly as true as people think it is. Science is the religion today and people are unthoughtfully just being feeded what people in power wants us to think and believe. We are also lied to about the true nature of our solar system and the universe. Science is constructed so the existence of life elsewhere seems almost impossible. NASA, the military etc already know the true nature of the sun, it's not warm. The sun creates no heat in space, only when it's radiation/light hit's any atmosphere. Every planet in our solarsystem have almost equal tempratures. But you would rather believe blindly what they say instead of looking for your self. Take images from nasa for example. There is undenyable evidence of them manipulating there images of planets they have photographed, specialy Mars, which doesn't have an orange/red atmosphere. But a blue one. If you got photoshop take a pic of mars and run Auto level (this will remove color filtering on the image if there are any applied).

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link


[edit on 5-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Evil exist, but only in Darkness. Darkness rejects the light and rejects divine love. The Divine Mother have tried many times to turn Darkness over to the Light but Darkness rejects correction. The Divine Mother started the rescue mission to save us from Darkness. When it is done, Darkness will be served from the Source (the Source is the creator, which the Light was created from.) and vanish into no more, with all it's creation.
Darkness is an "error" in the creation that must be corrected, or "deleted".

Virtual Reality is built upon rules and illusions, it's limited in every way possible, and maintain itself on the Light energy (the source to this energy was served long ago). Virtual Reality is getting weaker and weaker, and the illusions are failing. Darkness is making new illusions to mask the rapture of Virtual Reality, to trap spirits for as long as possible.

In the True Realm (the real universe of the Light, reality) there are no limitations, everything is one vibration, one dimension etc. Why would the Light test it's own creation?


[edit on 31-1-2007 by InSaneTK]


Sorry, but your dead wrong, and would you and Machurian Candidate happen to be the same user? i think so


Evil does not exist. Evil is merely a product of duality, is that so hard to understand? Do you think a rock knows the difference between good and evil? No, because it is irrelevant, because the rock is not subject to duality, which IS THE ILLUSION.

There is no error, reality is perfection. Why would a creator, the sum of all consciousness, willingly create an error in itself? Consciousness is love and light, so how can there be any darkness? Ultimately, at the highest/deepest level, everyone is ONE, which makes good/evil irrelevant anyway!!

EVIL IS THE PRODUCT OF DUALITY. You just can't seem to accept the current state of affairs on Earth, and need to place the blaim on some other entity.

And its nothing about "testing" its own creation, because ultimately the creation is the same as the creator.

We have merely created a playground for us to play in, to experience seperation from our true self, to form duality, so we can experience emotion and physical things, and above all, CREATE.


Honestly, its quite simple. Picture consciousness as a sphere of light. Outside this there is nothing, "darkness", but even then its not darkness because in order for it to exist it has to be observed by consciousness, so really its not nothing, because consciousness is ALL that exists, there is nothing outside of this.

And because therefore all is one, all is consciousness, evil can not exist, because the system is built on love/creation. The only evil is a human concept created due to DUALITY.

Seriously, stop preaching this hybrid of christianity and newage stuff.

As you said, why would the creator test its own creation? Why would it allow darkness?...Answer; It hasn't allowd darkness. Everythign is perfect, including Earth and whats happening, its just our own duality makes you see differently.

Maybe if you tried connecting to your higher self you would realise all your preaching is rubbish.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
In truthism you can email the webmaster Email: info@Truthism.com
Has anybody tried to email him/her yet?

We might find out where he/she got all of this info.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by tormentor]



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
In truthism you can email the webmaster Email: info@Truthism.com
Has anybody tried to email him/her yet?

We might find out where he/she got all of this info.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by tormentor]


www.xeeatwelve.com and www.montalk.net

[edit on 1-2-2007 by InSaneTK]



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Evil exist, but only in Darkness. Darkness rejects the light and rejects divine love. The Divine Mother have tried many times to turn Darkness over to the Light but Darkness rejects correction. The Divine Mother started the rescue mission to save us from Darkness. When it is done, Darkness will be served from the Source (the Source is the creator, which the Light was created from.) and vanish into no more, with all it's creation.
Darkness is an "error" in the creation that must be corrected, or "deleted".

Virtual Reality is built upon rules and illusions, it's limited in every way possible, and maintain itself on the Light energy (the source to this energy was served long ago). Virtual Reality is getting weaker and weaker, and the illusions are failing. Darkness is making new illusions to mask the rapture of Virtual Reality, to trap spirits for as long as possible.

In the True Realm (the real universe of the Light, reality) there are no limitations, everything is one vibration, one dimension etc. Why would the Light test it's own creation?


[edit on 31-1-2007 by InSaneTK]

Seriously, stop preaching this hybrid of christianity and newage stuff.



It has nothing to do with chrisitanity or newage, newage is in the belief that we are going to rise to an higher dimension in 2012.

How do you know the ultimate truth? Evil exist not only in the physical world but also in the spirit world of this universe.

To what reason are we suppose to experience evil if it doesn't have to exist? Why would be be put into this world to experience something that is only an illusion, and not a part of what reality is?

I recommend you read this article without denying what's writen, but instead reading with a neutral mind:

The Existence of Evil


[edit on 1-2-2007 by InSaneTK]



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
www.xeeatwelve.com and www.montalk.net
[edit on 1-2-2007 by InSaneTK]

Really?!
Ok now how can we contact the webmasters of THOSE sites?



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
First of all you have gotten to an all time low shrunkensimon ,saying that i and insanetk are the same person.I also feel sad that this thread is getting 2vs 2 debate and what you are saying is new age not my posts.Tell me if you feel that the creator of tis universe is good then why is there pain,suffering,death,waste?.
Obviously the creator is not perfect or some might argue it is training for souls.whatever is the excuse this creation known as universe is creation of darkness.It is a pseudo-creation in which darkness tried to mimic the true realm and is contaminating it by expanding of the universe.This thread will be quite intresting in the comming months when the real mayan calender ends (2008)and the next cycle doesn't start.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by manchurian_candidate]



posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
how does the author know all of this stuff? Where does the info come from?



posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
First of all you have gotten to an all time low shrunkensimon ,saying that i and insanetk are the same person.I also feel sad that this thread is getting 2vs 2 debate and what you are saying is new age not my posts.Tell me if you feel that the creator of tis universe is good then why is there pain,suffering,death,waste?.
Obviously the creator is not perfect or some might argue it is training for souls.whatever is the excuse this creation known as universe is creation of darkness.It is a pseudo-creation in which darkness tried to mimic the true realm and is contaminating it by expanding of the universe.This thread will be quite intresting in the comming months when the real mayan calender ends (2008)and the next cycle doesn't start.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by manchurian_candidate]


An all time low? The fact that you both have EXACTLY the same style of writing, and that you both quoted the same lunatic website...I think i am justified in saying you are the same person, i have seen it many times on forums, its not hard to spot.

Your asking me why there is pain suffering war? Are you not fully confident in your own answer i wonder


And because we have these negative things on Earth, you automatically assume the universe is built upon this negative principles? That is the most pathetic assumption i have ever come across, no jokes.

There is no such thing as wasted energy on Earth. The entire eco-system is a perfectly balanced system, where all "waste" is recycled back into the system, because there is always another organism that can live off the reminants of other life, or live off the excrement of life. The only wasting of energy is humans and are ultilisation of energy for electricity and resources.

If you were to visit the higher realms of existence you would find that there is NO such thing as evil. It is merely DUALITY on Earth is what we have.

Please listen to me here; Duality is simple. We have it because of our last failed ascension attempt (Atlantis). With increased duality, there is increased energy. We are definatly not ready for a mass reconnection to the higher self, because many are still in fear of various things. In order for this ascension attempt to work (and it will) we need the extra duality to push us through to the other side, rather than having an awakening of people connecting back to their higher selfs.

Duality is merely the human ego percieving itself to be seperate from all around it. If you remembered your own connection to the higher self, you would realise everything i have stated here.

I know reality seems unfair and dark at times, but you would not see it that way if you practiced connecting to your higher self. honestly. you would realise you are merely playing your part in a game WE all created, and you will not be judged, you have always been loved, and so on..

I understand everyone looks for the answers to the bigger questions, but what you have found is not the truth.

That website is merely taking advantage of your situation (looking for truth because you've obviously realised the world is not what it seems), and has led you in a completely skewed direction.

It has told you alot of truth, but portions are incorrect, the main one being, the idea of evil. You must understand that FEAR is the only thing the Annunkai can use to hold you back from ascension, it is there only weapon against consciousness, because ultimately the truth shines through.

If they can keep you afraid of the truth, well, thats self explanatory.

Fear is what you must overcome, and therefore you must ditch that awful website and try researching that area of interest again.

On a side note, i personally can see the cycle ending in 2008. I have forseen things in dreams before, and i have already forseen my own ascension



posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So i am now putting shrukensimon under ignore list.You obviously are not constructive to this awesome thread.Plz teach your new age ramblings in a new thread.This fight can go for ages and my motive is not to debate but to present you the truth which ultimately would be ridiculed as the system is based on evil,the system known as the universe or matrix.
ps:mods plz check our ip address and tell him that we aren't the same user


[edit on 2-2-2007 by manchurian_candidate]

[edit on 2-2-2007 by manchurian_candidate]



posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
So i am now putting shrukensimon under ignore list.You obviously are not constructive to this awesome thread.Plz teach your new age ramblings in a new thread.This fight can go for ages and my motive is not to debate but to present you the truth which ultimately would be ridiculed as the system is based on evil,the system known as the universe or matrix.
ps:mods plz check our pi and tell him that we aren't the same user


[edit on 2-2-2007 by manchurian_candidate]


Im not constructive??

You would not answer any of my questions?! Instead you just copy and paste crap from that website.

newage ramblings? have you not even worked out what your preaching is newage aswell?

You really are a gullable idiot. And stop calling what you preach is the truth. You obviously have not seen reality beyond your own 5 senses, so sit down before you get pwned by someone who has.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by shrunkensimon]



new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join