It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a real Ninja...or am I?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi ATS members. I am new to ATS! I stumbled upon this page from a friend of mine. I decided to sign up because I like what I've read. My friend didn't sign up because he was afraid of people tracking him down. Hes very paranoid about websites like this.
I'm fine, I've been on many forums before and met alot of new people, smart people.dumb ones and funny ones. What I like about the most in forums is being able to share a wide variety of knowledge through mind boggling discussions...and some weird ones that makes you want to beat the living # out of that guy on the other side of the monitor for saying stupid things, annoying things. But I'm friendly, so be nice and you'll get what you deserve.

A little about me, I'm male, my name is Nabu. I'm from California.
I study the arts of ninjitsu and practice martial arts. I'm also a total geek when it comes to computer and technology. I am amused by space science, astrology and anything science in particular. I am fascinated by the world, our history and what goes around today in the world. I am always seeking for answers of the impossibles. During my free time, I watch movies and play video games or write screenplays. I'm attending LA Film School in the summer and one day the things I read on this website will influence me to make a great movie. If not..I'll go to Japan and join one of their elite assassins orgination and become a world class hitman for years to come. =)

Well..I shall go on into my journey here at ATS, Thanks for welcoming me guys!..And gals..and if you're a really hot chic in here who likes to explore with me. hit me up!! I like sharing fascinating ideas and discussion with the opposite sex. It's something about it that turns me on. Haha!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, SecretAssassin!

Check out the ATS Handbook where you will find a lot of information about this site, that will be useful.

[edit on 1/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hey Thanks!..I'll check that out right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
You may want to check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something right up your alley.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Gday and welcome to ATS.

Ever heard of the EMC monkeys? Sounds like your kinda gig.

Hope to see you round

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
yeaahh,..I heard of EMC..always wanted to be a part of it..lol

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
btw..thanks for the link Mirthful..it was good stuff to read on

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

top topics

join