It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made Believer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've been interested in spirituality for a long time. I had been going through a rough spot, questioning God continuously as a biproduct. I met today with an asian spiritualist who shared a great deal of information with me.

For some reason when I left I felt alone no more. The first time I could question God and have faith. Now here is the paranormal aspect IMO.

I noticed that if I dont think about it. Like if I leave without breakfast that later when I get to college there's free food (which is pretty rare). So the last 10 days I haven't eaten (I've kept track) food is being handed out as a gift or something. So 10 days radomly spread out I forget to eat and as soon as I step in the door there's free food. I don't think it would work if I remembered the unusual coincidences. It seems to come from wanting something so bad but at the same time not thinking about it. It's like I get something if it's a necessity or close to that spectrum.

Now I've also driven into intersections spinning out of control to find that I go everywhere but don't hit any cars. I also almost drowned. Really badly, as soon as I was about to pass out I was randomly saved by someone who happened to just walk in as it occured, in a private pool none-the-less. Had a gun pulled out on me as well. But that's another story for another time-

So these and other events not listed have made me believe in coincidences that can only seem to be explained through a higher power. Whether it's God, a Guardian Angel, etc.

So I do believe in the paranormal now atleast through a higher medium. Also I have visions I can't explain. I dont know if what I write will get any feedback. It would be nice but Im not necessarily expecting it. Just shared to share.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am really torn about posting to this but decided I would anyway.. I just wonder where the higher power is for those that are not so lucky as you.. the thousands if not millions that starve everyday, its only hard work from the compassionate that are helping them, but many still die young and old.. and how about the thousands that die or seriously injured in automobile accidents everyday, or the people who drowned, or the people who are shot.. where is God for them or the guardian angels??
I guess this points alot towards my skepticsm and why I just consider you a lucky guy.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This could be just plain luck or God is sending you signs...to stay on this path or your luck may run out.

I believe in God and that he is watching everything we do, whether right or wrong. He is that small conscious that asks you...should I do it or not? Like that Little Angel and Devil on your shoulder. That I believe is God. And when you do something wrong you know it..

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hi KC!

Your experiences sound very familiar to me. Here is a link that describes some of my experiences. Sounds like you're doing great! Just be sure to keep your head up as you've been doing and at the same time kneel in your heart and you won't go wrong.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

STM

[edit on 19-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
not to discount anything you said but it makes me laugh when I think, how many intersections have you been spinning out threw?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hope the link helps to let you know there are others out there and let me know if you need anything,

best wishes,

STM

[edit on 19-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

top topics

join