Barack Obama = Antichrist?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Christ is the physically perceivable body of God... It is the perception itself (solids, liquids, gases, colors, sounds, etc), the experience (actually seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching, etc) and ABILITY to perceive (including think, reason, choose and act).

That which could potentially make one feel that existence itself isn't "worth it", make it in any way uncomfortable, or in any way hinder existence's ability to achieve its divine positive potential is "anti-christ like"...

The antichrist itself IS in the form of man (plural generic, as in "mankind/humans"), as well as IS in man (in his system of doing things... his societal structure)...

On a side note before I continue I'd like to state that sins are such because they incur suffering of some form... It is only suffering (the intentional or unintentional infliction of) that is truly sinful....

Okay anyway, so back to the antichrist... THE ANTICHRIST is our system "economic oppression"... the enslavement, caging, control and rationing out of that which is NEEDED... economically oppressing ourselves, dominating nature, and endangering the whole globe...

Existence has only 1 need... ENERGY.... whether it be food, shelter/clothing (climate control)… our whole industrial structure... the whole thing is the "harnessment" of energy.... even the “slavery” of old times was nothing more than energy harnessment economic oppression (harnessing human energy)…

Notice how the energy foundation of economic oppression consumes such a large quantity of time, our monetary system, and conquers nature like a bulldozer running over a sandcastle?

And it has risen in mankind to dominate nature under the guise of protecting it (energy to no longer need to cut down trees, and ride/slave horses, and machines to ease people in their endeavors)...

This fuel for that energy harnessment HAS risen out of the middle east (notice how coal isn't at the top, nor is uranium... which are from other areas of the world? Rather it is OIL that has risen… All control of access to energy from fuels is to blame, I mean oil has risen to the TOP… it is the indistinguishable epitomy of the actual whole problem)...

The antichrist is here... it has been here… AND has been fought!... but the battle isn’t over!... and those like corporate big wigs on all fronts, even the political scene, organizational religious fanaticals, and the criminal parasite (those that would be lost without someone to "steal from")... are both its pawns and soldiers in the game...

Once the system changes and energy is liberated... the antichrist will be dead... those that serve it will then suffer... those who haven't, to the best ability they've been able (all things considering) will rejoice...

There can be a balanced coexistence with nature, and a form of capitalism and trade based on "wants" instead of "needs"... that isn't going to endanger the whole planet, and will not oppress any people (or anything else) because there will be a "lifestyle" minimum rather than minimum "wage".... It is possible to have the true concept of what the United States of America was meant to be ACTUALLY EXIST...

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Mind_In_Disguise]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
To add to my previous post of all that IS possible... and WILL eventually be after the antichrist is dead...

We'll still have microwaves, dishwashers, and frozen food too!...

But beware... any changes other than those that TRULY liberate energy supply to all without increasing costs (even hidden)... are the "false righteous" that should be avoided...

home made windpower, and portions of recycling are on the right side of the war as long as they keep heading in the right direction...

...and too ----> education, and the free exchange of information always good!!

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Mind_In_Disguise]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Alot has happened since this thread started, Obama has deceived the masses. His Muslin faith has been proven by his Indonesian school records. Did you see the video where he accidentally describes his Muslin faith and has has to be corrected by the interviewer "You mean you Chrsistian faith" the look on his face "Busted" is priceless. Ultimately it didn't matter though, the media malpractise was just too powerful a machine. Check out www.howobamagotelected.com

We are screwed, A olive skinned man in his 40's of Muslim decent will rule the world soon, and three years into his great deception will come 12/21/12. Look for natonalized healthcare to go worldwide soon and requiring a "medical" microchip. Some say this will be the end for those fooled into wearing the mark of the beast.

For the lady who woke at 3 am and saw Obama on the TV and swore he was the devil I'm with you. I see it in his deception, in his expression, in his eyes. If history and phrophecy is to be believed there is nothing we can do at this point "the weak have given up the earth", but you can take a stand in remembering to refuse the mark of the beast. No micro chips for me or my family.

Good luck!

How scary the enter the word you see for this post is "illuminati"
The new world order starts 01-20-09

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Obama is a strange individual, I guess we better
check out his origin, is he an alien?
Why did you people choose this guy?

is he any good?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, in the beginning I started this thread in theory as a possibility of his inception, and since that time there have been many many other threads that have popped up in duplicate asking the same questions. This has inevitebly turned into a religious discussion more than a question of character, to which it was originally intended.

Since then we have elected Mr. Obama, and my question is still unanswered. However, I do have one question that is eerily reminiscent of my origial first post--

Now what?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I do find it interesting that starting this thread almost exactly two years ago, many of the questions that I pondered in theory now are serious considerations.

Aside from the religious implications of whether the anti-christ is or isn't possible, let's assume that it is and that our current world situation is reflective of the revelations.

What are the serious implications of having this man as president as it refers to the world coming down and the world's most powerful country reduced to ashes?

Examine if you will these simple notations over the last year:

--He has relatively no world experience
--He is suprising charismatic, so much so that even I wanted to vote for him, despite hating political figures altogether.
--He has unified all races and genders under one "change" movement, whether that be our current economic crisis, or just to keep Hillary out of the seat.
--The "change" that we seek and that he offers could violate everything we stand for, yet pass right out in the open, and we would allow it to happen.

This is some food for thought considering that it is official that he is our next president, we are just waiting on the formalities now.

So if the anti-christ is coming, as most religious followers claim, who would be a better candidate than the one man who in the history of this country has successfully reached people from every neighborhood, family, race, color, creed and religion?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
One month into the Obama administration and things have only gotten worse from Bush. The stock market is now at 7300, down 2000+ since the elections in Nov, we are spending like drunken sailors and it just seems like everyone is failing more every day. Obama is the Antichrist, it is going to get much worse. Now it seems like purposeful racism and separation between the races is his next agenda. This is all happening within 1 month of him being elected...it is not a good future unless things change quickly.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's really interesting reading this thread today and comparing what the original replies stated with what has actually happened.

A few members said Obama didn't have the support of the masses, therefore he couldn't be the anti-christ. I think this thread is a great way of realizing just how freskishly fast this guy has become literally the leader of the world.

In fact, there are several threads if you do a search containing discussions on Obama possibly being the antichrist from a couple years back, and it seems as though Obama has fulfilled all doubt originally surrounding his popularity, and apparent belief system.

One is almost spooky however - It's just a one-liner thread started by some old member who hasn't logged into ATS for 3 years now, asking if Obama may be the antichrist. How would anyone have seen this coming from august 2006? Kinda makes you wonder...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have always said the "Anti Christ" could be lots of people or just about anyone who opposes the teaching of the historical person called Jesus. To be one all you would have to do is oppose the Catholic Church and practice dogma that "opposes" or is in opposition to the teachings of Christ.

Obama could very well be an "Anti Christ" simply by being a lying Sadducee who has put the future generations of US tax paying citizens into shackles by paying the Banks free money paid back to the Federal Reserve @ interest.

How ever to be "The" one he would have to turn people away from Christianity and the Catholic Church and toward something else in opposition to it. This could simply be by being a "Closet" Muslim or even something along the lines of an "Environmental Based Cult" of sustainable population and eco friendly taxation.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I completely respect your opinion, but whole heartedly disagree with it. I suggest you look at my thread titled "The Stout Horn & The Antichrist". You can click on it from my profile. There is Biblical proof that the Catholic Church is the furthest thing away from teaching God's true law and the teachings of jesus. They boldly defy him by claiming the Pope is the "Vicar of Christ", allowing men to forgive other men of their sins, changing the sabbath day from saturday to sunday, and changing the 10 commandments.

It's very ironic that you would mention the antichrist as "opposing the Catholic Church", when the catholic church meets every single description for the beast and the antichrist as mentioned in the Bible.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Gdc934]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ok look I'm only gonna say this once, religion is a crock and has given a bad name to what they refer to as the anti-christ, religion thrives on seperation so the best way to ensure their continuity is to label anyone who would unite the world and ultimately make it a better place as evil.
Seriously if tomorow someone came along and united the world, invented free energy and sent man to mars or some such, religious nuts would swarm him and try to burn him for being the "anti-christ" will if anti-christ means wanting to live in a world where idiots on all sides are killing each other in the name of gods and peace are not around them I'm the god damn anti-christ.
No religion is correct, they are all the exact same message in different languages with different names, they all preach of peace, how can they be evil? BECAUSE NO ARMY HAS EVER FOUGHT ON THE EVIL SIDE, the majority of people wanna be good, so make up some bs about that being the cornerstone of your beliefs and you get thousands of gullible scared people throwing money and winning elections for you. LONG LIVE THE ANTI-CHRIST, HE WILL BRING THE GOLDEN AGE.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I really hate to add to the general stupidity of religious debates but here goes.

A friend of mine who doesn't pay attention to politics asked me about our new president (whom I voted for and don't regret).
I told him, "He's so good he could be the antichrist".
I do have a twisted sense of humor but I believed in the statement I made.
Isn't it just like religion to create such a dilema.
Do I make a good logical decision or let fear run my life.
I refuse to give into fear.
But still, ya gotta wonder.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gdc934

I totally agree. It was studying the history of western civilization (about half of which the the history of the catholic church), that finally got me to understand that both the bible and religion in general are tools of oppression and destruction. Fit THAT into revelations and tell me who is who.
Nothing against the man Jesus. Just what the church has done.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Breaker

Did you even read what I said? You're basically confirming my belief that the Catholic Church is the most evil institution the ever exist on this Earth, but it sounds like you are trying discredit this discussion instead.

The catholic church is responsible 100% for the negative views towards religion in the world today. Yes I mean TOTALLY responsible. Do not make the mistake of categorizing the teachings of God and Jesus in the Bible with any religion you see practiced on the Earth, especially the Catholic Church.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tengkorak
Obama is a strange individual, I guess we better
check out his origin, is he an alien?
Why did you people choose this guy?

is he any good?

Reid says Obama told him, 'I have a gift'

Reid, D-Nev., writes: "'That speech was phenomenal, Barack,' I told him. And I will never forget his response. Without the barest hint of braggadocio or conceit, and with what I would describe as deep humility, he said quietly: 'I have a gift, Harry.'"

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AnHz3J

and I hear he is HIP too

did you hear we have entered the golden age in DC,

good god.

[edit on 063030p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gdc934

Yeah I know I w2as merely replying to the OP I didnt really read the nine pages of comments after that was for any religious zealots and the like I know many people here hold the same beliefs of the church being a corrupt enterprise.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Check out Nostradamus X Quatrain 66. I would rather say that Obama may be the "false Antichrist" mentioned there, similar to the biblical beast that speaks great things and blasphemies and is given to reign for forty and two months. Note that the beast and the Antichrist are not the same - they are two separate entities altogether - the beast is a prelude to the Antichrist.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That is interesting, I will have to look that up, thank you.

*Edit* Cause typos suck.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
please dont go into the same wrongs as the divided chruches

there is a beats from the sea
and one of the earth

sea = spirits
earth = creation

beasts are not persons,
2 horns are 2 powers

christianity and islam together will attack the angels of the day to come
= moon = sons

elijah the function will be looked upon as false prophet
but he will be a son that will be glorified as one with father and jesus = sun

there were 2 spies to bring the rest to the promised land

the sun will not yet fully shine, be darkened
the moon will turn red

religion will try to crucify the truth again.
the outsiders will get tired of religion
and the ignorant will try to safeguard their false peace.

the angels will have carried cross and become sons

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, I apologize for being an atheist, but are you quoting scripture or are you trying to explain something to me? Unfortunatetly I am not understanding either. Could you try breaking that down so I can understand it? I'm not good with scripture since I don't read many fiction novels.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join